Seeking Games like Erotic Trap Dungeon or similar (like a sex quest, survival...)

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a game similar to Erotic Trap Dugeon.

I like the main idea: female protagonist exposed to lots of enemyes and/or traps along a quest, without a complex storyline.

I don't know, but I think there are another games like this. Maybe that one called Erotic Dungeon Survival or the other one, Interspecies Sex Labyrinth. I haven't played them, but I suspect they are too short or too simple. Btw I think i will give them a try

These are the things I am looking for, just to make an useful summary: FEMALE PROTAGONIST, PREGNANCY, BIG TITS...

I also liked, Treasure Hunter Mai because of the customization, the lewd level and the way the game registered your lewd actions in the menu. I'm talking about the birthcount, for example. I like those kind of things. But it was a different kind of game. And the animation was a bit poor. A good animation would also help

Things that I also like but they are not so important for me: character customization, breast expand, birthcount, lewd level

And of course, I can´t speak japanese, so I want it in ENGLISH. Searching in DLSite I found lots of games that may interest me, but they all were in japanese. I don't know why the best games are always in japanese… Even english is not my main language. Maybe some of you have already noticed.

Thank you!

Games mentioned:

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
This is the kinda game I'm looking for. One game to check out though would be "Karen's Prison" it's got a few of the things you have on there and it's got a bit of "dungeon crawling" in it (not that much it's more focused around organizing/running a prison while not becoming corrupt and letting the prison's order drop to 0.

Lowezar

Jul 5, 2017
And of course, I can´t speak japanese, so I want it in ENGLISH. Searching in DLSite I found lots of games that may interest me, but they all were in japanese. I don't know why the best games are always in japanese… Even english is not my main language. Maybe some of you have already noticed.
You can use . It works for vast majority of those RPGMaker games from dlsite. You don't have to become a patron, there is free version with some text volume limitations, works for most games.

From myself, I could offer to try EluRogue .
If you're into bondage and don't have a hard requirement for sex animations, there's this gem called