Seeking Games from Zell23

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Ugh. Long story short, Fantia won't take my credit card no matter what I do, and just when I find this thread to finally be able to try this game out, I get an error where I'm missing "MSVCR100.dll", and despite me reinstalling this very file, the error keeps showing up. Any ideas for my apparently inept self?

Reactions: Trolldier Cop

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
Ugh. Long story short, Fantia won't take my credit card no matter what I do, and just when I find this thread to finally be able to try this game out, I get an error where I'm missing "MSVCR100.dll", and despite me reinstalling this very file, the error keeps showing up. Any ideas for my apparently inept self?
You need a world-wide-3D addon on your card I heard, and also, did you try running it on a language emulator? Also also, try pressing CTRL + E (i think) and change the file language to japanese

Dec 5, 2021
Im found another games.

I'm not sure I found a play she did, but it looks like a ya benziyor (shiro no yakata)

The game name
Drain Mansion

the game is full of suspense and puzzles
I finished the game and it was good

Game Not hard

game link

It should be the Latest version without Patreon, but you better check it out

and sorry for my bad english.
that wasn't made by zell

Alarix

Mar 16, 2022
why are b version's file contents so different? i get an error when i click player.exe. Only 1.40 launches for me. am i missing a requirement?
I believe its because the demo isnt completely finished. V1.40 works as it should and it doesnt ask for any file requirements

Alarix

Mar 16, 2022
Drain Mansion is here, the developer says they were inspired by Zell. You can try looking for Shiro no Yakata updates in one of the threads for their other games but I think at least once links have been deleted for being off topic.
Thanks but I have trouble downloading them, you see it asks me for a missing file when I press on "player.exe"