Games for iPhone

Reizenon

Jan 24, 2022
Pls help me find some games, which i can play on iPhone. Or tell me how can i download Android or Mac games on iPhone.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Unless you jailbreak your phone (what would remove the warranty and all), applications can only be installed on an iPhone through the Apple Store. Apple store where you can't put your application without the explicit agreement from Apple, and it happen than Apple have zero tolerance for adult content, not even for softcore eroticism.

So, there's no games for iPhone, and there's no way to play Mac (and even less android) games on an iPhone.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Quite an interesting platform to allow players the option to play H-games on both iOS and Android....Wonder how often the game library/archive gets updated with new games? :unsure:

tell me how can i download Android or Mac games on iPhone.
To your question, Reizenon in addition to mopoga shared by Alcahest, you may also wish to try ' ' as well. They allow you to play games that are optimized for your iOS device. Give it a whirl and see if it helps.....(y) :coffee:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Quite an interesting platform to allow players the option to play H-games on both iOS and Android....Wonder how often the game library/archive gets updated with new games? :unsure:

To your question, Reizenon in addition to mopoga shared by Alcahest, you may also wish to try ' ' as well. They allow you to play games that are optimized for your iOS device. Give it a whirl and see if it helps.....(y) :coffee:
Existing games are updated regularly, but for adding new games they are restricted to game versions playable in a browser, ie basically HTML games, to support both Android and iOS. Though mopoga do adaptations to existing browser games, I don't think they make browser versions themselves which limits their offered game selection.

Lewdspot is run by the same guy as mopoga. I would assume their mobile/iOS supported games are the same.