Seeking Games about Giantesses.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Any good VN's or Renpy games that are specifically about Giantesses? I've seen the odd characters but not a game completely dedicated to them. Might be a good project to look into as I'm learning computer coding atm.

Reactions: helios1234

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't say I could recall ever encountering a game focused on that.... On the other hand I never looked into it either, because I honestly couldn't care less about that fetish.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Can't say I could recall ever encountering a game focused on that.... On the other hand I never looked into it either, because I honestly couldn't care less about that fetish.
It doesn't have to go into vore fetish, but odd Giantess characters do pop up. It's just usually the MC needs an oversized dick to use on her.

I'd like to do a game with that premise on a giantess amazonian tribe or island giantesses.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It doesn't have to go into vore fetish, but odd Giantess characters do pop up. It's just usually the MC needs an oversized dick to use on her.

I'd like to do a game with that premise on a giantess amazonian tribe or island giantesses.
I never mentioned vore, though :pokerFace:

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You mean you don't like women who are bigger/taller than you? :p
Nah, that's not it. Women as big as buildings just don't do anything for me.
In my opinion there's a big difference between a big/tall woman and a giant woman.

But it's not like like you'd make the game for me anyways, didn't want to keep you from trying

el8

Jul 16, 2017
I know what you're searching for since there are some mangas about it, but I can't say I've seen any games be about them specifically. Peasant's Quest does have a giant and a giantess (albeit not huge ones), though. Don't think it'd really work as a game design, it's a nice feature to have but wouldn't really make it into a whole game

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I know what you're searching for since there are some mangas about it, but I can't say I've seen any games be about them specifically. Peasant's Quest does have a giant and a giantess (albeit not huge ones), though. Don't think it'd really work as a game design, it's a nice feature to have but wouldn't really make it into a whole game
I'm thinking like have a lot of them in a tribe or island and make it like an adventure where you're looking for a lost tribe or group of people that were thought to be myth. Maybe have them hidden like Diana (Wonder woman) and the amazons?

Yeah I saw Frida the Giantess in the Peasant Quest and realised I haven't really seen any game use them as a starting point game wise.

Reactions: helios1234