• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Gamer's Dream Visual Novel [v0.1] [Marlis Studio]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Okay so maybe mc needs a bit of pomaid or whatever to spike out the hair but I just had to do :

I turned the corner in Soho today and someone
Looked right at me and said:
Oh No! Another Laurie Anderson clone!

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
Given what little the "Demo" shows us, like hell I'm paying for the privelege of being disappointed.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The game does not have any Futa in the short demo posted here. Maybe in the next update?
Also it seems the protag is Male?
'male with boobs' is futa enough acording to these consumers of random stuff found in 'the cabbage patch after the rabbits fucked it up'.

Oct 12, 2018
As I was going through kemono.party, I stumbled onto marlisstudio archive. One has to ask, what in the heck does one have to do to get booted off of MEGA? I'm curious, because the "big hentai archive" seems to be closed due to ToS violation or has been mismanaged. Apart from lackluster Demo's, Marlisstudio seems to have some serious management issues. Just saying. Doesn't paint a picture of reliability. I might be wrong, but... If I'm right, you guys (Marlisstudios) really need to get your collective parts together.

MarlisStudio

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2023
As I was going through kemono.party, I stumbled onto marlisstudio archive. One has to ask, what in the heck does one have to do to get booted off of MEGA? I'm curious, because the "big hentai archive" seems to be closed due to ToS violation or has been mismanaged. Apart from lackluster Demo's, Marlisstudio seems to have some serious management issues. Just saying. Doesn't paint a picture of reliability. I might be wrong, but... If I'm right, you guys (Marlisstudios) really need to get your collective parts together.
we abandoned mega and switched to another cloud storage.

MarlisStudio

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2023
It been over 3 months any update on the game?
Yes. Version 1.0 here - or , and we also released an animated short film based on this game " WHAT IS THE GAMER THINKING? " with a duration of 9 minutes - or

Reactions: Up_down

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
View attachment 2658208

Overview:
What is the dream of every fan ? Meet in reality with the one you love and see in your dreams. Our heroine is a fan of comics. And it seems her wishes were heard .. After college , when she came home , she decided to play and relax. But the incredible happened: the one she dreamed of came to her room ️... Do you want to see how their meeting will end?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-29
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: Marlis Studio - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
MacOs: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2658220 View attachment 2658221 View attachment 2658222 View attachment 2658223 View attachment 2658225

Android Mega link unavailable

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes