Seeking Game with partner "in crime"

Lord_Sandro

Dec 1, 2020
Yo.
So, basically i'm seeking for a game with male MC, that has a girl partner. She's somehow helping MC to do "things" with other girl's.
I saw another similar thread somewhere, but it was not exactly what i'm looking for.

Best example is
" iNSight of you " (best game btw). The redhead is MC's girlfriend, helping him corrupt boss-lady. Interactions between MC and Esther are not only hillarious, but very warm because of "contribution to the common cause". That's what i'm looking for.

Another 2 close examples are "
a house in the rift" and "bound by lust" . In those games MC has one girl that he can interact with, but she is also somewhat of main partner that is helping to corrupt others. Harem hotel doesn't fit because many girl's helping MC after they are corrupted. I need one.

And i'm not looking for games where this applies only in some part of the plot, it's important to have this interactions throughout the whole story.

Preffered 2d, but 3d is ok. No VN's with gameplay "say this or this". Simulators, free-roam VN's, managment games, anything but choice-only vn's. Interesting gameplay is important.

Thanks to everyone beforehand!