Seeking Game with "Nude Pictures" mechanic

sum_timmy

Formerly '63zed'
Jun 21, 2021
Hello there ,
I recently started Playing The Solarion Project in there , there is a mechanic were the girls would message you after a certain time or Event and in some Cases send lewd/nude Pictures. I really really love that Mechanic and wanted to ask if anyone knew some games that also have that lewd messages and message pics.
I have no prefers but if possible i Would like 2d , but 3d is also just perfectly fine

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I guess Haremon had a very similar texting mechanics (I played only first chapter, the one that was free at itch, very long ago), not sure about how many pictures would girls send though, I clearly remember only one in the first chapter, but almost sure there was more.

sum_timmy

Formerly '63zed'
Jun 21, 2021
I guess Haremon had a very similar texting mechanics (I played only first chapter, the one that was free at itch, very long ago), not sure about how many pictures would girls send though, I clearly remember only one in the first chapter, but almost sure there was more.
art looks interesting , thanks for that suggestion will try that

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Would be my first FMC game , question to that are the girls in the game Sending the pictures or the boys haha
At the moment a student is sending a picture of her that he took in class and a dick pic but there are options for sending teasing text (no pic yet) to a number of characters. Plus the dev just added student groups to the game so there is a chance she will send nudes to bully (current texting student), group of male students, the principle and her step sons etc.

She also lets two of her step sons take erotic / lewd pics of her at home and she can save them to her phone and she is find lewds / nudes of the oldest daughter on her pc and the oldest daughter also sends her a nude pic by accident.

So it looks like photos will be a mechanic in the game \0/

sum_timmy

Formerly '63zed'
Jun 21, 2021
At the moment a student is sending a picture of her that he took in class and a dick pic but there are options for sending teasing text (no pic yet) to a number of characters. Plus the dev just added student groups to the game so there is a chance she will send nudes to bully (current texting student), group of male students, the principle and her step sons etc.

She also lets two of her step sons take erotic / lewd pics of her at home and she can save them to her phone and she is find lewds / nudes of the oldest daughter on her pc and the oldest daughter also sends her a nude pic by accident.

So it looks like photos will be a mechanic in the game \0/
would be really good but im not that big of a dickpic fan haha prefer girl pics