• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Game?]Vampire Lust [Lipucd?]

sevenup

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, so.. i find this blog and i was wondering if there is anyone that have this game.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Reactions: Budka22
Aug 20, 2018
So i just went thorugh his Webiste, Twitter and Patreon and from what i found is that this Game never had any Demo version or anything out, the last thing known about that Project is that he couldn't Share a Demo version since there were still to many Bugs in the Game, after that Statment everything died down and he never wrote a Statement on his Patreon or his Website and Twitter again. Found another note on a Diffrent website that talks about his Issues right now and Mental State. But that is all i found.
But he's still Active on his Twitter but not about his Games or Work so good to know he's okay.

Maybe Somebody has some more Info or even a Playable Game Version or Anything. But sorry thats all i found..

Theres 4 Different Games with Playable Demo's/Game Versions. But idk if you're interested in them but they seem to be also discontinued.

-End- :coffee:

Update: Found out while finishing writing this that he got an "Eviction" some years ago that led to him also Loosing his Pc maybe thats a reason why everything stopped being worked on.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Bad news, they decide to help NoPen with ANOTHER GAME! FFS. This game was suppose to get a demo out back in 2018, but ONE BUG made them go. "We gotta delay.....and delay...and delay..."

Reactions: weradti

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Bad news, they decide to help NoPen with ANOTHER GAME! FFS. This game was suppose to get a demo out back in 2018, but ONE BUG made them go. "We gotta delay.....and delay...and delay..."
gives me deathblight RPG vibes. They did something along those lines and just made it worse and worse until they just scrapped the whole game to focus on their stupid webcomic that isnt even good.

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
I dont think it'll be released ever since they started on 2018 and post 1 small update every 6 months

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah 5 years shoulda been more then enough with how much they shown. I think Lips just riding the patreon train at this point

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
true dat been waiting for too long.
Ya know looking at your Latex Dungeon banner, made me think, back when the first LD was being made Lip was working with ZXC on LD and ZXC was making Raven for the QBee game (Which BTW still isnt fully compelte). But left cus 'ZXC didnt keep the changes they made, or undid the changes on new versions' At least ZXC got their game out in full even if it took awhile and it was buggy.

ZXC got their OG game and the remake TWICE, and is doing 1side game with a main game with frequent updates on both.
ZXC:
Tentacle Dungeon OG (Was Complete)
Latex Dungeon OG (Was complete even though it was a buggy trip.)
LD Remake (Complete despite the buggy trip.)
Latex Space (In works)
Latex Tentacle (Remake of Tentacle dungeon)

Lip has nothing but abandoned games or incomplete games. The list is as follows.
Incomplete:
Project: QB(Been in work for like 10+ years and when through a massive radical change at one point)
Vampire Lust (THIS GAME) (Was suppose to have a demo back in like 2018 but a 'bug' stopped that.)
Abandoned:
Egg assault (Left because supposedly it was because of ChaosCroc.)
Codename Progessive
Tyamet Chapter: Assault on Yakuza Mansion

So yeah I dont buy Lips BS that it was ZXCs fault.

Reactions: weradti

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
LUL Lip once more shitting on ZXC.

Ya know Lip you have like ZERO high ground to talk shit about ZXC when you cant even finish a game. EVEN if ZXCs games are buggy they ARE patching them and they are fun to play.

Lip used to be in ZXC discord but they arent anymore, my guess its ZXC got wind of the shit talking and asked them to leave.

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
LUL Lip once more shitting on ZXC.

Ya know Lip you have like ZERO high ground to talk shit about ZXC when you cant even finish a game. EVEN if ZXCs games are buggy they ARE patching them and they are fun to play.

Lip used to be in ZXC discord but they arent anymore, my guess its ZXC got wind of the shit talking and asked them to leave.
Ouch. Do you know who has access to the game other than lip? I wanna see at least a demo of this game before I die of old age

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
Would anyone happen to have any copies of any of the old demos this person made? The links on the old site are dead and I can think of anywhere else to look :c

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Would anyone happen to have any copies of any of the old demos this person made? The links on the old site are dead and I can think of anywhere else to look :c
Try his discord he work on a felicia platformer now