Identify Game similar to Summertime Saga

Hornyg4mer

Nov 28, 2018
Ive been searching for this game all over reddit and the internet in general. If you've played Summer time saga, this game (demo?) i played was very similar in both art style and free roam / sim date gameplay.

I believe i first played it on Newgrounds, but it either isnt there anymore or i cant find the thumbnail that looks familiar. The story starts out as MC coming back to his home town to go to college. He is currently staying with his "step mom" who also has 3 daughters, each with different hair colors and styles. One of the daughters was a tomboy car mechanic with green hair. The house you stay in is very similar to the house in Summer time saga, as there is your room, your step sisters room, and then a bathroom on the second floor. Just like STS, there is some kind of peep hole in the attic, where you can see your step sis. I made that comparison because i tried the demo shortly after getting that in STS. I think the dorms had a window that you could have sex with a random girl out side, and there was a short story path where at night you get a blowjob from a woman. Later on you find out it was a horny "principle's" daughter thats kind of uptight. You later on sneak into her house via climbing up a rain gutter and give her what she really wanted.

I cant find this game, but im pretty sure it was similar but not STS. I dont rembmer when i tried it, or if im just mistaken, but if anyone has an idea of what im referring to, please comment. Its 2d, mc with step mom and sisters, free roam sim daing. I wish i could give more details, as i clearly remember the silly story about the green haired mechanic "sister". I know the art style was different, but alot of the mechanics of the game in question seemed almost ripping off STS

Im sorry if this is a rant, but i can clearly remember some of the sex images and story lines. It was more college, not really anything supernatural, and im not sure if there was a main story or not much.

Thanks if you have any info