Game request or Translation request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
Hi. I'm new here so please bear with me.

I want to request a game. It is a Japanese game. It hasn't been translated to English by anyone yet. I cant even find the machine translation of it anywhere on the internet. In fact, I cant even find the original Japanese version of it anywhere on the internet, other than on dlsite.

So in this case do I make a Translation request or a Game request? Would really appreciate it if anybody could explain the general difference between the two.

Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If a game doesn't have a English translation then you can't make a game request for it, checked the pinned rules. What's the name of the game you wanted?

Game requests is for getting a game shared and a thread made, as long as it doesn't break those rule. Translation requests is to see if anyone around is willing to translate a game.

Edit - Should also add games can't break the site rules either, specifically 1.7.

Last edited:

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
If a game doesn't have a English translation then you can't make a game request for it, checked the pinned rules. What's the name of the game you wanted?

Game requests is for getting a game shared and a thread made, as long as it doesn't break those rule. Translation requests is to see if anyone around is willing to translate a game.

Edit - Should also add games can't break the site rules either, specifically 1.7.
So that means that I need to make a Game request first, and then after the game has been shared I make a Translation request?

The name of the game is Spoiled RPG Hunter Life by Ranmaru Graphics.
Here is a link to the game:

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
So that means that I need to make a Game request first, and then after the game has been shared I make a Translation request?

The name of the game is Spoiled RPG Hunter Life by Ranmaru Graphics.
Here is a link to the game:
No, just make a Translation Request and that'll count as asking for both the game and the translation.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So that means that I need to make a Game request first...
You can't request a game in game requests if it has no English translation. Search for 甘えん坊RPGハンターライフ, you should find it there. Use the Japanese name if your looking for Japanese games.

It is shota thought and that's what the rule 7.1 is about, although it's a pretty vague rule.

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
You can't request a game in game requests if it has no English translation. Search for 甘えん坊RPGハンターライフ, you should find it there. Use the Japanese name if your looking for Japanese games.

It is shota thought and that's what the rule 7.1 is about, although it's a pretty vague rule.
Oh wow I can't believe I actually found it. I really have been looking all over the internet for this, for over a year now. Never realized that all I had to do was search its name in its original Japanese text lol. Thanks a lot.

Also thanks for the replies. I feel like I know what I needed to know now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, how do I report this thread as solved? I don't see any report button anywhere.
Probably something only a mod can do as it's moving the thread to different place, so report it maybe? Or add something like (solved) to the title.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight can I request an Android abandoned game? And request a porting for PC?
If it's the I think it is then I don't think you can request it as it was a online gatcha. Never seen any PC ports of Android games but you can use a Emulator, I use (and but I wouldn't recommend it) for Azur Lane.

Edit - Missed off a important 'nt again...

Last edited:

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, the version is more updated but the game is that.
I tried some time ago an emulator but (maybe because of no server active) I couldn't play. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can yall translate it?
That is a translation request, you can only hope someone who can sees it and wants to do it. You can help that by posting in there to not here a solved troubleshooting thread.

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
That is a translation request, you can only hope someone who can sees it and wants to do it. You can help that by posting in there to not here a solved troubleshooting thread.
I mean machine translation is good enough too, i would do it if i knew how, but maybe someone can translate it with machine who knows how to do it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
IS THIS AVAILABLE SOMEWHERE?
Not yet, but it has only just released. Search on for the RJ code RJ362929 every now and then, if it doesn't turn up there then it usually isn't anywhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...any links to this game? japanese will also work
Japanese is all there is, see the supported languages. Again if a DLSite game is (really and not fake) around it's usually on Anime-Sharing, but right now RJ404928 doesn't seem to be.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
did appear after, and got a game thread with a really bad MTL going by the comments.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this file requires a rapidagator premium account to be downloaded...
Those are fakes, people have tried them before. That's why I keep saying things like...
...if a DLSite game is (really and not fake) around it's usually on Anime-Sharing, but right now RJ404928 doesn't seem to be.
There's a warning about HaitenJP specifically as they're using one of their uploaders name.

Reactions: lucifer12345
Status
Not open for further replies.