• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GameOfWhores-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
When I chose the option "I'll help you fight the starvation!.." during the quest 3 choice, the game ended with mc throwing vegetables. Is that normal? In the walkthrough I saw there would be another choice, but I did not get that. When Daenerys asks what to do MC automatically says Cersei will forget you without any choice.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
When I chose the option "I'll help you fight the starvation!.." during the quest 3 choice, the game ended with mc throwing vegetables. Is that normal? In the walkthrough I saw there would be another choice, but I did not get that. When Daenerys asks what to do MC automatically says Cersei will forget you without any choice.
Probably because there's only the slut path now.

Reactions: verizon_vader

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
According to the changelog, "Daenerys first anal" has been added... but there was already an anal scene in the brothel. Is there another one somewhere? What am I missing?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of that, has there been any word of that "Game of Wives" game they promised? I can't imagine it being too far along, considering how glacial the development of this game has been.
Thats how far they got.
Someone wrote "Game of Wives" on a piece of paper

Reactions: beefenstein
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes