Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Does anyone have version 0.11 yet? Two of my maps are blacked out and it makes hard to play the game when you you can not see when you are walking or if anyone knows a fix to this problem.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Does it end there? Because she said meet her in the cabin to the south, but it always says it's locked, and come back later.
You need to wait 2 days then go there I think.

Also, this game looks crazy promising. Loving it so far, I just hope the developer isn't going to mimick GRR Martin in how fast they release updates. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnRobinson

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
grr martin doesn't have shit on kentaro muira...I want more berserk dammit!

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
So to clarify, is the only sex scene in this version the one with the blacksmiths wife? or did i miss something else along the way?

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
You need to wait 2 days then go there I think.

Also, this game looks crazy promising. Loving it so far, I just hope the developer isn't going to mimick GRR Martin in how fast they release updates. :p
Got it working in the end, i think the mistake was going back to the church, and triggering the second way to meet her, first time i got pass the guard, but if you go at night, she tells you to meet at the same cabin.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op new version thanks f95 for torrent

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
worked ok for me then when tried to download it

jasmin

Sep 6, 2016
i dont download. "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."