Seeking Game from the past

ThatGuyisDifferent

Mar 15, 2018
Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me find this game that I played in the past! I'm gonna do my best to explain this game from what I remember!

It was pixelated with sprites until the battle scenes. So, you start as some random trainer guy who gets to select between 3 girls. One is a raven/crow girl, one is an angel, and I can't remember the last option you're presented with (I think it was a fox/cat girl). You talk to all 3 and then choose the one you liked the most. The girl you choose then becomes your partner for the rest of the game similar to Pokémon, but she is THE ONLY one you can use the entire game, even during the arena battles.

After this, you're tasked with training her many skills by sending her off on adventures through the forest areas or making her work out. You play as her during the forest areas as well. Your goal is to get your partner girl to be super strong so she can fight in the arena battles and the tournaments they have against other trainers with their own partners who are majority of the time men. Upon winning, she receives fame and money, both of which are used to make her stronger. Upon losing, I'm sure you can guess what happens. There is also battle s*x scenes!

There is also 2 modes in this game. One allows you to play as the trainer of these girls. The other one allows you to play as one of the boy monsters that can attack and fight these girls for your trainer.

There are combat clothes tearing upon taking too much damage as well. The game repeats like this. Eventually she evolves and gets a big rack and taller and all that jazz.

If you have any idea what it could be, please let me know! I'd love to revisit this game! Thank you in advance and sorry for the novel I wrote!

Reactions: Vexyloph

ThatGuyisDifferent

Mar 15, 2018
Sounds like an interesting game. Do you remember the game engine?
If I remember correctly, it should be an RPGM game. There was pixel sprites in the forest area where you would control the "partner" girl you selected at the very beginning of the game. There's also moments where you can go into the town to rewatch scenes or purchase things as the MC as well (I believe but it might have been the partner girl.)

Regardless, It was either a Wolf RPG or an RPGM game. I've scrolled through countless posts on here, but I can't find it. I don't know if it's been taken down from the site, or if I've just had the engine wrong or have missed it entirely. I really do want to play this game again. It was a really good game, so I'm hoping you have luck finding it.