VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirt how many scenes will be in the next update? lewd and non lewd?
Scenes as follows:
Shelby 2 (Story plus optional fuck)
Home 2 (Ft. Hilda, Skye, Fiona. Story only) Only viewed after Shelby 2
Fiona 2 (Story plus optional titfuck) Only viewed after Home 2
Hilda 2 (Story plus optional thighjob) Only viewed after Fiona 2

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GAME UPDATED!

0.42.6 Chapter 4 (con't)
New scenes:
Shelby 2 (Story + Optional Sex) Includes three very short animation loops (blowjob, 69, reverse cowgil)
Home 2 (Story only. Ft. Hilda, Fiona, and Skye)
Fiona 2 (Story + Optional titfuck) Includes two very short animation loops (2 angles of titfuck)
Hilda 2 (Story + Optional thighfuck)

I tried to learn how to animate. The animations in this update are just 1 second loops slowed down to 2 seconds. My attempts at animating scenes will improve over time, if I can find time to learn that is.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
GAME UPDATED!

0.42.6 Chapter 4 (con't)
New scenes:
Shelby 2 (Story + Optional Sex) Includes three very short animation loops (blowjob, 69, reverse cowgil)
Home 2 (Story only. Ft. Hilda, Fiona, and Skye)
Fiona 2 (Story + Optional titfuck) Includes two very short animation loops (2 angles of titfuck)
Hilda 2 (Story + Optional thighfuck)

I tried to learn how to animate. The animations in this update are just 1 second loops slowed down to 2 seconds. My attempts at animating scenes will improve over time, if I can find time to learn that is.
So new version is out. Lets goooo

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so this uodate tell us about brynn,maghmild and bodil helping the mc ,now when will be have a boidl's scene with mc?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm extremely proud of this image so far. And it's not because I spent 8 hours on it (And still have a few more hours to go). I still need to do the clothes, run simulations, and add some "extra" effects.
And now my legs are asleep from sitting too long.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm extremely proud of this image so far. And it's not because I spent 8 hours on it (And still have a few more hours to go). I still need to do the clothes, run simulations, and add some "extra" effects.
And now my legs are asleep from sitting too long.
That pose is hot aa hell. Nice find

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
GrayTShirt one simple question ....why mc doesnt say nothing at all when is clearly that he knows vincent? and in you last scene with fiona and rhona and the others already in game they seem pretty close,so why he doesnt talk to him at all?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirt one simple question ....why mc doesnt say nothing at all when is clearly that he knows vincent? and in you last scene with fiona and rhona and the others already in game they seem pretty close,so why he doesnt talk to him at all?
If you’re talking about “Fiona’s Stories” then those are just bedtime stories that Fiona is telling to Rhonda to help her feel better. They’re not really a part of the main story.
I just wanted to make some scenes that featured those 4 characters while letting players avoid them if they didn’t like that kind of kink.