Game about running an arcology, I think?

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
It was majorly text-based and involved some kind of 'combat' between yourself and other arcologies. Text based game, was HTML or something similar if memory serves right.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Free cities as battle vs others archologys, but its limited in scope, trough diplomacy panel you can invest until taking over control then send someone to manage it (freeing a slave girl, damn, I usually groom a team for this use only.
Open economic warfar, or somev others options, did not really use them at date.

Thing then is that since the hgg thing there no good source for downloading the game, compile from official gitub is the only open option these days. Which mean that its not available for (me) people who don't use pc, android not supporting the runtimes in any case.

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
Free cities as battle vs others archologys, but its limited in scope, trough diplomacy panel you can invest until taking over control then send someone to manage it (freeing a slave girl, damn, I usually groom a team for this use only.
Open economic warfar, or somev others options, did not really use them at date.

Thing then is that since the hgg thing there no good source for downloading the game, compile from official gitub is the only open option these days. Which mean that its not available for (me) people who don't use pc, android not supporting the runtimes in any case.
Damn, man. You have my condolences. I'd suggest asking about a mobile version, but idk if they're the kinda devs who'll put it in a bucketlist or just say 'nah'.