Identify Game about an investigation with (3?) different paths and a cult [SOLVED]

Boblegeorge

Nov 13, 2016
Hey there! I'm looking for a game I've played in the past but can't remember the name. You were investigating something in a school, there are 3 paths to the investigations but some of them can close depending on how much points you've collected in each path. The UI is a board with polaroid pictures and red twine linking them, like an investigation board.

One of the cult scene is on the roof of the school and you help a newbie to let go of her fear and strip naked. Another one happens in the library when the cult leaders come to school. The local leader hates your gut but the top leader likes you and she bring you through a secret entrance to go fuck.

I'm not 100% sure here if I'm not mixing some games together but I think you had your identity changed and are supposed to be in some king of witness protection but turns out your cousin goes to the same school.

If anyone knows what the name of the game is please let me know, thanks!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm not 100% sure here if I'm not mixing some games together but I think you had your identity changed and are supposed to be in some king of witness protection but turns out your cousin goes to the same school.
This certainly sounds like Bare Witness but I dont think there's an investigation in that game....?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Ok yes, I've mixed my plotlines. The one I'm looking for is the one with the investigation and the cult. Thanks for helping me clear that up.
You're probably thinking of Vinovella university. The name got changed recently to taboo university.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boblegeorge