• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz G9 + Golden Palace texture stretching

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Hey so I'm having issues with the Golden Palace geograft and moving legs apart. There's this ugly texture stretching occuring. I'm quite new to Daz and 3D and I'm at a loss at what to do to fix this.
You can see the stretching here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and outlined here if you're not sure what I mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I searched and the person in this thread Daz - Golden Palace Skin Matching | F95zone seemed to have a similar problem, but no answers were given.

Character is base Victoria 9 HD with nothing added, and just the GP applied. (I've tried many g9 characters)
Any ideas, or better yet, guides on how to fix this?

EDIT 22th of Nov '23:

I've since remade my char on a gen8.1 figure to circumvent the issue temporarily.

If you find this annoying like me, and you don't intend on doing close up shots of thighs spread out, then you can lessen how jarring this is (bc once you see it you can't unsee it).
Fiddle with the corrective (hidden) morphs for the thighs that come with GP, dual lobe specular reflectivity, and other surface modifier. It doesn't solve the issue though. Also, some skins are move obvious than others.
I suspect I could fix this if I understood what goes under the hood some more... i.e., how to modify UV's and make skin assets, but I'm not there yet (any pointers?)

P.S. I've noticed that this is even present on the product's promotional images.
Bottom left vagina has a very noticeable seam.
1700661502911.png

Last edited: