sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry that your computer's having issues, but glad to hear that it works great on a VM! :D hopefully you can get your computer fixed so you aren't forced do do that, though :p
Hey, thanks for responding to people even though they're not getting the demos legitimately. I just recently became a Patron even though I've been following your project since you first posted it NG, but for some reason everytime I tried to become a Patron my card was being rejected. I can become a Patron just fine for others using my Paypal, but for some reason I had a lot of trouble on yours. Any ideas why?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hey, thanks for responding to people even though they're not getting the demos legitimately. I just recently became a Patron even though I've been following your project since you first posted it NG, but for some reason everytime I tried to become a Patron my card was being rejected. I can become a Patron just fine for others using my Paypal, but for some reason I had a lot of trouble on yours. Any ideas why?
Not sure, although I know that personally PayPal has given me some weird errors over the past week when attempting to pay people I work with, but it's working for me now; definitely try again and if it's still giving you issues, you can always pledge to us using a debit or credit card :p

And yeah, I mean, the whole purpose of me making these games is because I enjoy making games that entertain people through story, gameplay, visuals, audio, etc. If I were a multimillionaire I'd probably just be paying the people that work with me like always, but I'd just release the games for free. The reason we charge for the games on sale as well as Patreon money is because it's our full time job and we need money to subsist off of while we put full time into the game, not because we're in it just for the money.

So I'd much rather have people be filled in on how to play the game/help them fix bugs even if they're not pledging, because if that means you get to enjoy the game, then all the better! (And hey, you might even end up pledging someday, haha.)

Reactions: Blayo

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, so I figured I should update this place with updates a week or two after I post them on Patreon like any other forum I post on, so here we go!

PROGRESS REPORT
for the week of July 27th, 2017

FrougeDev is finishing up this month's content for the Electric Demo!
Triangulate is continuing on Earth Level content, as seen above!
I'm doing the maps for this month's demo!
Rtil is splitting his time between Internal Interrogation and Future Fragments CGs, so expect some CG WIPs soon!
Fuyarinpa is back on Future Fragments again, as seen in this week's post!
Lewd K. is still knocking out SFX for the game!

====================

EARTH LEVEL ENEMY #1, SEX ANIMATION #1

This is the clothed sex animation for the plant enemy in the Earth Level!
Given the unique anatomy of the enemy, we were able to do some pretty different things with Talia's position and the animation in general, so we hope you all find it awesome :D

====================

EARTH LEVEL DAYTIME MUSIC (UNMASTERED)

The Earth Level music for the Daytime has been completed, although it's unmastered, so things like the rapid volume increase at the start will be fixed in the final, mastered version. The Nighttime version is also complete, but we'll leave that until next week :p

====================

The next demo, v022, will be out August 31st, and will have a number of improvements and additions :)

(As an extra note too, if you wanted to check out the other two games of mine (especially if you're a yuri or a futa fan, respectively, since we're not doing either of those in this game), they're at and .)

p.s. I'm still not going to DMCA pirate links, if you think that's changing just because I'm posting this stuff, haha.
There needs to be more devolpors such as your self, even tho im a parasite Your work brings me joy and this is by far one of the best Hentai games i played and hopefully someday my credit card company will allow me to support you someday, Also any news on the Gameover Cgi? Such as the one by Evulchibi?

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Curious what credit card you have that Patreon doesn't allow it :p but thanks for the praise!
As far as gameover CGs go, Rtil's the CG artist (evulchibi did fanart for the game, but he's not doing CGs for it; he's a great artist though, definitely check out his work sometime!), and he's got CGs he's working on for the Electric Level!

View attachment 13340

Here's one of the Fire Level CGs he's finished (there's two variations on it which will be able to be seen in game, with voice acting and script!)
Ooooo I like it, but its a stupid company card from my work that i get direct deposits, but i really like that and allthought it might be far fetched but is animated cg to much? Like Gifs? If not im still all for the still frames. And another thing is there gonna be more double scenes? like the little ice men? Like a threesome? (Two soldiers and Talia?) Or more dp? And i'm sure you don't wanna keep replying so ill try to not bother you to much with my questions.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
We likely won't have animated CG just because of the work this would require (as there's going to be 25 CG with variations for each, plus voice acting/text etc.), but the in-game animations will be over 70 for the full game, so we'll deifnitely have a lot of animation there :)

There's definitely more planned double/threesome scenes! And of course I want to keep replying, I enjoy answering questions :D

Reactions: Goblina Lover

NothingToSeeHere12

Aug 14, 2017
We likely won't have animated CG just because of the work this would require (as there's going to be 25 CG with variations for each, plus voice acting/text etc.), but the in-game animations will be over 70 for the full game, so we'll deifnitely have a lot of animation there :)

There's definitely more planned double/threesome scenes! And of course I want to keep replying, I enjoy answering questions :D
Honestly just because of how cool you're being about all this I might just have to save up and purchase whenever the full release comes out. I just gotta find a way to throw money your way without leaving a paper trail (trying not to have this kind of stuff traced back to me)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Honestly just because of how cool you're being about all this I might just have to save up and purchase whenever the full release comes out. I just gotta find a way to throw money your way without leaving a paper trail (trying not to have this kind of stuff traced back to me)
Some of the sites we'll be selling the game on, like DLSite, will have pretty non-incriminating stuff on your credit card account (it doesn't say Future Fragments or "hentaigame purchase", it just says an innocuous name etc.)
Glad to hear you're considering it though :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT
for the week of August 10th, 2017

FrougeDev is back on the Cutscene Editor again, as well as the Electric Level boss!
Triangulate is continuing on Earth Level content!
I'm doing the FULL maps for the Electric Level now that we have all of the content in, as well as directing SilkyMilk with new voicework for the game!
Rtil has sent me some WIP CGs for the Electric Level, which you can see a sketch of one above!
Fuyarinpa is back on Future Fragments again, as seen in this week's post!
Lewd K. is still knocking out SFX for the game!

====================

EARTH LEVEL NIGHT TIME MUSIC

The Earth Level music for the Night Time has been completed, although it's unmastered.
We should have some special music for next week regarding something we've needed to make music for for a long, long time.

====================

SIGNIFICANT GAME CHANGES/ADDITIONS

So both in part due to the survey, as well as our own grievances about certain things within the game, we'll be changing a few things in the next build as well as going forward.
Don't worry, these aren't feature creep changes, nor are they going to be significant time sinks to change (most of them we've already changed!), but we figured we'd want to fill you in in advance for these upcoming changes.

Small Changes
  • Conveyor belts will now apply their physics to neutral jumps, as well as slowing down Talia gradually instead of instantly
  • Security bots will now move faster, aggro easier, and hesitate less after you jump over them
  • Visual/Audio cues will be added to the Electric Cannon to show it charging up before it shoots
  • Electric Cannon will also be freezeable
  • Spiderbot claw will delay less before attacking Talia after it's hovered in place
  • Each element will get its own "charging up" filter/animation
  • A zoom in function is still coming in a later demo
  • Talia will be getting many more voice lines
  • Talia's face will match her sex animations (still frames, not an animated face)
  • Demos will eventually get a primitive sex animation gallery
Major Gameplay Changes
  • Boss Charge shots now use NO mana, and are free to use as you please
  • Boss Utility Abilities (fire dash, ice shot) are now getting DIFFERENT "mana blocks" per ability. What this means is that if you have say, 100 "mana points" out of 100 (a full bar), when you're on the Fire Dash power, you'll see two "blocks" which each use up 50 mana, so you get two uses of it with a full bar. However, if you swap to the Ice Shot power, you'll see 5 blocks, each of which use up 20 mana. This allows us to balance out the powers so abilities get more fair usage, without breaking the game
  • Mana recharge rate is doubled for the next demo, and if that's too much, we'll tone it down a bit
  • Reading databanks in the next demo will NOT freeze the game; we'll test it out and if it becomes annoying, we'll revert the change
We're also working on fixing the following bugs;
  • Jumper Bot has no leg invincibility while upside down
  • DirectX12 making the game not work for some people is unfortunately something we can't fix directly, but when the full game's done, we'll be able to provide an installer version that will bypass this bug
====================

The next demo, v022, will be out August 31st, and will have a number of improvements and additions :)

(As an extra note too, if you wanted to check out the other two games of mine (especially if you're a yuri or a futa fan, respectively, since we're not doing either of those in this game), they're at and .)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Not getting any sound.
Here's the fix that's worked for most people;
  • Step 1 - Go to your start menu and type in "Device Manager"
  • Step 2 - Go to the "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" section
  • Step 3 - If you have anything that says "Digital Audio (S/PDIF)", right click on it and uninstall it, then restart your computer
  • Step 4 - Make sure you're connected to the internet, and give it a few minutes, Windows will install the latest audio drivers on your computer
The audio should work then; alternatively, you could just uninstall whatever audio driver you have, then reset, you might have a glitched or old driver!

Reactions: whythefuckthough

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I'm going to be livestreaming the new cutscene editor and how much it can do in 1 hour at !

3.80 star(s) 79 Votes