• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 15, 2017
Here is the link for the the gallery.
FINALLY, some extracts of the game files. Well done!

I reiterate that I wish there were some more sex scenes and CG implemented into the game, but it is what it is at its current state. After all that, I feel like a deflated balloon, and not in the relieved sort of way.

StickyTentacle

Mar 10, 2024
Don't buy it on Steam or other platforms, but keep it here.

Protect your money, don't throw it in the gutter

I don't know when that will be, but I'll try to share it as soon as I can.

I went through this one. There nothing new here. Instead "File93.png" got removed. It looks like a placeholder file, so nothing important went missing. I'm currently writing a program that can help splicing these scenes together. Prolly gonna take me a week or so. Going to add my file scraper as well.

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
I just cant with this game, which sucks because aside from some serious flaws there is obviously a lot of effort in this; but come on with the dialogue. Praying someone mods this or makes a compilation video soon. Wondering if Im missing something because the steam reviews are pretty high instead of Middled which is what I expected.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Lord Kimmek

Sep 7, 2018
What the fuck are you supposed to do on the glitchy boss? what an obnoxious mess this game is
Vie?
Hit her 3 times, once each phase. You only get to hit her once before she goes back into invulnerable gadget mode. Step on the 3 floor plates.

The boss isn't difficult, it's just that it hurts your eyes.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Is any of the dialogue or npc's useful? Like items or anything at all? Might just up my violence stat out of spite.
Some items are affected by your stats. And I believe some NPC dialogue/dialogue options are only available when you have a certain stat, haven't tried max violence yet but there are NPCs that seem to imply you need high violence to even talk to them but knowing this game they'll probably just start telling you how being violent is bad and shame you for killing the NPCs (not my fault they yap so much).

Reactions: PervyGoddess

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
Vie?
Hit her 3 times, once each phase. You only get to hit her once before she goes back into invulnerable gadget mode. Step on the 3 floor plates.

The boss isn't difficult, it's just that it hurts your eyes.
You're not going out of your way to step on the buttons are you? It's the buttons that trigger the weird visuals.

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
Have been looking forward to this game since around 2016, I think? I finally got it and finished it last night. Just throwing my two cents,

Despite being overexposed to the game (2016 ffs its 8 years later!), some of the unseen content that is in the final game was pretty cool! Mostly to the very, very end of the game. All in all, for an H game - it's quite fun. Same impression I had so many years ago. Nice music, fun characters, and a cute sidescroller/platformer.

If anyone enjoyed their time with the Fire/Electric demos across the years and just wanted to finish the game - it's definitely more of that, in a good way. Some of the ice level/end level puzzles were pretty fun too, adding an element that isn't in those demos. Also, the extra dialogue options accessed through the personality traits and Faye's rep adds some fun replayability to the game!

But,

I was really upset by some of the later parts of the game completely missing any sort of dialogue/voice though. I think the game could have done with less stat-check NPCs or stat-related items if it could have led to the game coming out with a bit more polish? I'm not really sure how dev time gets split apart, but releasing a game where the characters talk non-stop for small world-building but have no lines for more crucial world-building/boss scenes/etc. is a strange decision. (Swamp zone boss fight is just completely missing dialogue with Vie regarding the fragments. Also, a lot of the later golden databanks have no audio? Some that I genuinely think had audio in the demos? Strange.)

With the amount of discoverable sex scenes (dialogue with NPCs and agree to have sex with them or finding Faye tangled with someone), I think it's actually insane that they aren't in the gallery! Especially since the gallery needs you to unlock it through achievements, it feels barebones for a game that actively wants you to find these and maybe even replay the game for them.

Way back when, I was really looking forward to a Faye spin-off but I feel like another game coming out of the team must not be in the books considering how many setbacks FF had in its development. Maybe a Faye mode in the future? Maybe nothing ever? Maybe a different type of H game? Who knows.

Despite being a fun H-game with a lot of effort and budget put into it, it left me wanting more, and that's a shame. I feel like it might be a case of struggling to keep that consistency across the game.

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
im stuck on the beginning of earth level and i can't go any further
also dialogue with "professor" kinda bugged, just lasts 1 silent second
and of my saves rewrite on this moment

1710288671950.png

selcath

Jul 8, 2017
I get it, the amount of work done is pretty insane, but seriously do we even have a say...? I don't think there's anything we can do. Except complain, yes, but if they made a FF 2, given that FF 1 is completed before FF 2 of course, I can't say I would have a choice in the matter. I'd still have to get it since there's nothing else out there...
There are plenty of games out there that aren't made by overly sensitive devs who block you for the slightest bit of criticism.

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
there's a better version? the earth level is bugged as fuck, almost unplaeyable. I reached a place where faye is being roped but can't save her, like the game doesn't register that i got there.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes