LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
O...kay....so I've now played it and....yeah I think Jobeo has competition for controversial stuff now. I'll pass on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe some scenes are not suitable and may hurt your sensibilities.
You are warned.
Indeed, I don't recommend to look into it just because you're curious. It's extreme content, available for those who know it's bad but still want to get it. That's why among reasons I put a password and hoping it would stay confidential.

Reactions: Firebrand07

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
You can still go with the stories not involving scat. But I didn't specifically make a scat filter, maybe in a later version. For now, there's only Tamala ch.3 that have scat (in last part, and very heavy).
Yes please make a filter. I love everything but the scat. We don't have enough games with niche fetishes like this

Reactions: Lifeplayer

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I wasn't saying I have a problem with it, lol. I'm not a Muslim, so Allah being "female" is non-controversial to me. I'm saying certain groups might not take it so lightly...
Well, I'm not implying Allah is female or anything. It's more like a fictitious supernatural entity changed the fate of the world and the faith of the people in it. And all of the content is obviously sinful, so in my view it's better to go further into parody than keeping a foot on reality.

Yes please make a filter. I love everything but the scat. We don't have enough games with niche fetishes like this
You can vote on the poll on my Patreon if you're interested in this. I still need to know further how people exactly want to use the scat filter.

Last edited:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
FutaYuri Stories: Dark Taboos [v1.3] [LvdvE] Compressed

PC/Mac(~504MB):

Tool:UAGC

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm not implying Allah is female or anything. It's more like a fictitious supernatural entity changed the fate of the world and the faith of the people in it. And all of the content is obviously sinful, so in my view it's better to go further into parody than keeping a foot on reality.

google al-Lat it will blow your mind an so love the game

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
if this game has snuff, for what i been playing, then is the ultimate "yeap we are going to hell" ever lol

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
if this game has snuff, for what i been playing, then is the ultimate "yeap we are going to hell" ever lol
No, no, no, never ever stuff like snuff, guro or cruelty. If there is rape, it will end in corruption (the victim will end up as a willing sex slave who enjoys it). My fetishes are really sick, but fortunately I can only get hard with situations where there is mutual pleasure.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes