• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry about those uncensored links. But you cant blame me for sharing the other links seeing as u posted them over 12 hours ago and have not yet shared them on f95. This community will always share links even if the dev desires to wait. This is a normal thing here as it is a pirate website after all.
I know, but it's not a desire to wait on my part, but my uploading time. And as my content is 'sensitive', subtlety is needed... Now I probably can't post the patch here anymore.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I know, but it's not a desire to wait on my part, but my uploading time. And as my content is 'sensitive', subtlety is needed... Now I probably can't post the patch here anymore.
It was never allowed to begin with. if you got away with it last time its because mods didnt investigate. You are allowed to write something to effect of "uncensored patch cant be shared here, check official discord". Also if your upload is the bottleneck, no problem: Go to the main post and click the Report button and in the "Other" box you can write "Game Update. Here is my private link DO NOT SHARE. please duplicate and post other links, thanks"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaYuriStoriesDarkTaboos-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
It was never allowed to begin with. if you got away with it last time its because mods didnt investigate. You are allowed to write something to effect of "uncensored patch cant be shared here, check official discord". Also if your upload is the bottleneck, no problem: Go to the main post and click the Report button and in the "Other" box you can write "Game Update. Here is my private link DO NOT SHARE. please duplicate and post other links, thanks"
Cut the guy some slack

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Where do i put the password for this game?

Edit: Nvm i had an older uncensored version that conflicted on where to place it.

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Where do i put the password for this game?

Edit: Nvm i had an older uncensored version that conflicted on where to place it.
Yep, no need for password in the safe version. And if you have played the old uncensored version, you may have an error saying 'title.png' is missing. You can just ignore it. Or download the full version elsewhere.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Well seems the staff removed the link for the patch, i will wait for the final fame version to come out eventually (sad noises)

Scorpion444

Sep 5, 2022
Unfortunately, I won't be able to play the game because the Android version is not compatible with my Android and it won't install on my Android

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, the faces are the big problem here, the faces.
I like having lots of diversity in face and characters, because in many game there's characters who are pretty but too bland, like you could think you saw the same ones everywere, so it becomes boring for me, yeah. But there's other characters in my game with pretty faces by common standard too, you know.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I like having lots of diversity in face and characters, because in many game there's characters who are pretty but too bland, like you could think you saw the same ones everywere, so it becomes boring for me, yeah. But there's other characters in my game with pretty faces by common standard too, you know.
It was a joke, hinting at scat being the real problem :HideThePain:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
does the patch from 1.4 work on 1.5 or every new version requires a new patch?
It depends of what you replace with the patch 1.4. First, you need the pics in the patch (and you can use those of 1.4 since 1.5 has no new pics of this kind). Then, you only replace the screen.rpy, so you can see the filter and disable it. There will be a problem if you replace the other rpy files of 1.5.

shimdim

Apr 11, 2020
Just played your game mate. Like at first I had my ears perked up because interracial futa-on-female is like my guiltiest pleasure ever. I thought it was very considerate of you to have some censors for disturbing content. In any case, I decided to take your game for a spin just to see how you portrayed a very niche scenario, and it seems like you have a basic grip on the storytelling? I think the gist of the story is that men died and now society revolves around futa/female reproduction. Also applies to religion which is funky but alright.

Anyways the warning at the beginning of the game was a "cold shower" but honestly this applies to the game as a whole. I only got to glance over this digital figment of your imagination, yet there were various moments where I was squarely "NOPE, NOT GONNA LOOK AT THAT".

So, I kinda confirmed for myself that my interest in interracial futa/female was pretty much more limited to the difference in melanin and some of the play surrounding that, instead of the more hard focus on ethnic stereotypes. Like I mean it's a kink I'm into, yet at the same time what personally wins me over are fleshed-out personalities because in my mind I'm expecting a dating sim with an emphasis on hooking up. I'm not sure if that's something you had in the game, yet as an outsider who dipped my toes into your pool I found the waters too choppy for my taste.

In any case, I'm grateful that you had this available for anyone to try, whether or not they'd be into some or all of your kinks. It was at the very least intriguing that there was even a game at all where interracial futa/female was the sole focus of a game. Despite that though, I'll continue to make more stuff to my personal tastes with software. Again, take care of yourself LvdvE.

Reactions: LvdvE

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just played your game mate. Like at first I had my ears perked up because interracial futa-on-female is like my guiltiest pleasure ever. I thought it was very considerate of you to have some censors for disturbing content. In any case, I decided to take your game for a spin just to see how you portrayed a very niche scenario, and it seems like you have a basic grip on the storytelling? I think the gist of the story is that men died and now society revolves around futa/female reproduction. Also applies to religion which is funky but alright.

Anyways the warning at the beginning of the game was a "cold shower" but honestly this applies to the game as a whole. I only got to glance over this digital figment of your imagination, yet there were various moments where I was squarely "NOPE, NOT GONNA LOOK AT THAT".

So, I kinda confirmed for myself that my interest in interracial futa/female was pretty much more limited to the difference in melanin and some of the play surrounding that, instead of the more hard focus on ethnic stereotypes. Like I mean it's a kink I'm into, yet at the same time what personally wins me over are fleshed-out personalities because in my mind I'm expecting a dating sim with an emphasis on hooking up. I'm not sure if that's something you had in the game, yet as an outsider who dipped my toes into your pool I found the waters too choppy for my taste.

In any case, I'm grateful that you had this available for anyone to try, whether or not they'd be into some or all of your kinks. It was at the very least intriguing that there was even a game at all where interracial futa/female was the sole focus of a game. Despite that though, I'll continue to make more stuff to my personal tastes with software. Again, take care of yourself LvdvE.
Thank you very much for your comment, and for explaining your reasons. Honestly, I didn't and don't plan to focus solely on interracial (for now there's only 2 stories without interracial), but as this game is for displaying my darkest kinks I find that combining heavy interracial play with other depraved kinks go well with my lust. I understand it's not for your taste, after all it's a fucked up game that focus on extreme taboos. But I'm curious to know what was exactly the warning exceeding your safe threshold? Visual (some characters not to your taste) or the dialogues (in all stories?). Anyway, yes it's pretty sterotyped, as it is a main aspect and a fuel to the kink for me, though I try to emphasize particularities and consistency in the characters, their speech and manners, etc.
You do your own stuff too? With which software?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes