VN - Ren'Py - Futa's World of NTR [v1.2.2] [ScarletGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

Hey, that was a pleasant surprise!
    And listen, I don't usually play futa games. And even when I do, I usually end up skipping it all just to see the scenes (because I don't usually like the build up).
    But this one, even if it might be too early to be sure, does a good job at that.

The only thing that confused me a bit was the NTR and depravity paths. Since NTR right now is netori I couldn't differentiate them much. Depravity felt a bit more forced, closer (but not there) to non-con. NTR as netori felt exactly that.

And I think it would make sense to know which path the choice leads before choosing. But it is not an issue, really. I just think it would make more sense as in the player making choice, like: "try to conquer/steal her" (which uses the flower as an interest to get her attention, being the ntr path and where the LI does things willingly) vs "try to dominate her, or smth like that" (being the café path which will lead to a more dom/corruption content). In the end it is just the order or phrasing, you know? Nothing critical.

The scene(s) did have a decent build up (specially the NTR path).
    I liked how the FMC plays the "urge" role, not going retarded because of it, but also going for what she wants. Feels like a game where you will actually make the choices you want and not be played around.

The animations were chosen well. It plays well on the futa "stereotype" of fucking, but not going straight for weird positions, endurance or anything just too "unlikely", let's say. They were on point I'd say.

Overall, it was a very good first impression.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PineJonas493

A lot of potential. Love the charactes models and the writing is exactly the type of corruption/Netori that I like.On the more negative side I just got the feel that the animations don't feel as fluid as it should,but is not such a big deal since I think is more of a me think.

Hope for the best of the project and the dev
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nessiah

This has alot of promise. Absolutely love the setup. You just can't go wrong with futa and ntr. The renders and scenes are all great so far.

Thought this is still early build and the game is a little lacking on content as of right now. But hopefully that'll change as more updates roll in. All in all highly recommend.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

Great game, great kk models, nice renders and render ideas all around (the way clothes move around for example). Plot seems simple but it's somewhat original. Can't wait for more to be honest, I really like it. Best of luck to the dev.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Babbaba

Review made: 9/24/2023 on version 1.1.2
    Short Review: Great start. Good models. Animations are acceptable, but not great. Very shallow in content. Wait for more updates.

The game has a focus on being the NTR futa dom which is a nice change of pace. So far the NTR seems kind of questionable because the only person you can lewd is a friend of your roommate (or brother-in-spirit), but they're not really in any kind of established relationship so I wouldn't exactly call it NTR at this time so much as just fucking someone your brother is interested in. Could change later, but it's not too big a deal right now.

The models and set pieces are very good. The lighting feels nice, and the posing of each scene has great thought put into it. The only thing that might feel off are the animations, as they can feel stiff in some areas, but they're not so bad that it takes you out of the experience.

The dialogue is well written. The characters feel believable when they talk to each other (more of a stretch when lewding is happening but we can let that slide), and there's not too much to complain about.

It's very contained within its own world. The game doesn't feel like it's promising too much and introducing too many ideas early on without delivering on anything. However, I am only giving this three stars because of how little content there is at the time of this review. What's there is very good, but there's just not enough so far for me to feel satisfied. A great demo, but not quite worth downloading if you're looking for something with more content.

I will definitely come back to this later and alter my review in the coming updates if I feel the game has more to offer.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cldR

A very promising start to a game, it has a lot of potential.
    The characters, renders and animations all look nice.
    It also seems well polished so far, with no obvious careless errors.

Definitely a game to keep an eye out for if you're into futa.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

stafarn

This game is an amazing futanari game with good animation and very good facial expression as well. the game is still in early stage interm of the story but I see the bright future ps. I also hope for the “Bully” girl who will bully the Mc in various way in the future
  8. 5.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

A really good start, the models are really nice and the animations are smooth too, definitely a game to keep your eye on. Only complaint is there is essentially only two scenes right now, but that can be solved given time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

martinzo711

I have high hopes for this game. The characters are well drawn/animated. I like the inclusion of depravity based encounters and I hope the dev will include some 'mean' high school bullies that you can 'confront' in the course of the story.