Futari Eden | Malice vs. Scoria (Defeat Scenario 1) First CG & Sketches

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted an update on F95Zone, I've been pretty busy with some IRL stuff as well as the game's overall development. I'm actually... really happy with how everything's been coming out. This has always been a sort of dream for me, to create a great eroge game with a great and dark story with a decent battle system and the like... and everything is perfectly coming to fruition!

Well enough with the sad little side note above, let's get into the grind of things! ^-^

This scene takes place after Scoria defeats Malice in a one on one duel. Scoria, the leader of the Red Rebellion invokes her dominance upon the powerless girl before her, binding her in her scorching, dominating chains. Though... with no malintent of her own, she sees this more as a... disciplinary action. She has no intentions of completely draining the prey before her, but rather to serve out her own sense of justice and to assert her divine authority.

"See this as a warning, servant of the Void. These lands are already full of enough swine, and while I understand that the apprehension of your sister is of a rather... distressful situation for yourself, it is of the utmost importance that we detain her. Such is the will of my divine authority. Know this, if you were a man I'd have you completely drained on the spot... however, due to you being both a woman capable of standing up to the powers that be and an Astral no less... I shall grant you freedom this day. Though if you dare to defy my will yet again... I will ensure that little hole of yours regrets it. After all... magic is a wonderful thing, capable of enhancing all sorts of tools... even my own. But for now... enjoy the woodland breeze, Malice... for I shall be returning to my palace."

Scoria... the Queen of Rebellion owns these lands... the trees, the skies, and the soil. Malice is nothing more than another pawn to her in a much greater game.

If you'd like to support the game's development, please join our Pateron " ". And thank you! ^-^

PA1_Water.jpg DD2.jpg DD1.jpg