• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Futanari Tales [v1.0] [Futanari Tales Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ghosthog

To give this more than 3 stars is a slap in the face to all decent games with some effort put into them.

The renders are fairly good, for the 10 minutes worth there is here. Sometimes her facial expressions are ugly but usually ok.

There is no story. Go to bar. Ask chick w dick if you can be her slave (this is not pre-op trans but post-op woman w cock added). Go to chick's house. She humiliates you and then fucks you in ass. The end.

There are no choices. What ones there are, usually make you choose the other choice which to me is worse than no choice.

To get more stars would need to add meaningful choices to get at least some nuance with more content and story imo.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

aniki_math

10 minutes short visual novel with a Dominatrix trans. It's a fun project, the overview is pretty clear that this is a Futa on Male, there's no real in between. the MC is just a horny sub that ask this random girl to be his sex slave. The intro is quickly turned into a hot night of BDSM. I tried it, I like (much prefer) versatile MC and in context of Futa on Male only prefer a femboy/sissy.

If you're really into a short novel for dom mommy with a dick on male, enjoy!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Spettet

Sad that this game is tagged complete.. It checked of a lot of my kinks:

- Dominant pre-op trans and male MC.
    - Straight looking MC, not being a femboy or wanting to transition or anything.
    - Corset, gloves and boots.. Yum..

The story is a very short intro and then straight to the action, which suits me fine. The render quality could be better, and there are no animations, but there's many renders for the sex scene with story, making it very fappable. Sadly, then the first scene is done, the game is also done, before we get to any butt-banging, which is kind of what the premise is in the story leading up to the scene.

There are a few options during the game, but they don't really affect the story at all. Most of them just says wrong choice and lets you pick again, so for those that care, I guess this is closer to a kinetic novel. Personally I don't care ;)

I'll rate it 5 for the content which is in here, but sadly, the game is way too short.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

embed

It's a very short game, about 5-10 mins of reading. No meaningful choices there. A little poorly written.

The game is quite good. Nice renders and hot futa. Looking forward for a bigger project from this dev.