Mod - RPGM - Completed - Futanari swordsman and girl from the demon world [[K & G Doujin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Great game.
    Finally there is battle fuck that I like. If u here for pron CG cutscenes - this game is not for u, 'cause dynamic fuck here is the main thing, and I love it. Such artstyle with smelly comedo on futa is smth that I didn't know I would like.

Plot is fine, it's like that I watched some uncomplicated anime.

Enemies is a bit annoying sometimes, but they not that hard punishing, and it's a lot better than 89% of all generic rpgm enemies. Also author implemented secret (easy to find) OP sword for those who might get annoyed of them, as example in demon world location.

Only two issues:
    - Yes, here you also sometimes have to play giveaway in combat(playing like dum) to see sex scenes with enemies. But in many other RPGMs that I played I had to do it in a lot more awkward/stupid ways, and it was looked like devs was implemented battle fuck there just because.

- Big amount of cancelled content. You can see it in gallery after completing the game. But hey, that's the second game from this dev, those who played his first game, they will say that this one is much higher in quality than the first one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BokkoBokko

I could see potential here if the dev left this in the oven a bit longer, but aside for some okay animations, the game just doesn't have much going for it.
    From my understanding and experience, the game just seems way too incomplete.

Pros
    Is a quick playthrough (2 hours)
    Solid art-
    Decent animation-
    Futa?-

Cons
    An unfinished corruption system, that only gives you the ability to
    masturbate once the heroines have been fucked enough.

A janky battle system with buggy enemies that move too fast.

A bunch of scenes in the memory room that were seemingly cut from the game because the dev didn't know how to work them into the story.

and worst of all...
    Too much battle, not enough fuck!!!

I'm giving this a 2/5 because I truly believe this could've been decent if the dev spent more time on this.