VN Others Completed Futanari Stories: Captured 4 You [v1.0] [darktoz]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c4u-promo.jpg

Overview:
The first of the Darktoz Short Stories is a Futanari / Dickgirl Domination Story. You have been working all week long, craving for the weekend. And now it is friday and you’re waiting at the bus stop to finally ride home and relax. That’s when two hot girls approach you…Martina Ortega and Velvet Bane.​

Updated: 07/10/2017
Developer: -
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Unbenannt-1.png Unbenannt-2.png Unbenannt-3.png Unbenannt-4.png Unbenannt-5.png Unbenannt-6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Short but sweet. This was great. Looking forward to more from this dev. Those game choices at the end look promising.

Reactions: Princessk96

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Are they shemale or are they futa? In my mind there's a big difference. Shemale is basically what there is in reality, futas can only exist in fantasy and mostly drawn from hentai (and NO, that doesn't mean hermaphrodites).

U

User_23654

Are they shemale or are they futa? In my mind there's a big difference. Shemale is basically what there is in reality, futas can only exist in fantasy and mostly drawn from hentai (and NO, that doesn't mean hermaphrodites).
Changed it to futa.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Shemale. Not a vagina to be found anywhere in this game.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I didn't know they were still making games on this kind of engines still. Ts is not really my kind of jam but otherwise it seems like fuyn little stories. I'm gonna check the creator and his games.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Mega doesn't work and Zippyshare is a garbage site that just gives you popup after popup, I can't even figure out how to download the file from there...anyone have this?

EDIT: nevermind, can be downloaded for free from Darkoz.com

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote