• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Futanari in the Multiversal World [v0.3a] [Regisbolg games]

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
bruh.jpg
this isn't what I had in mind when I asked for a titfuck.
also, Regisbolg (I'm assuming you are the dev), is this game going to be straight edgy, taking-the-piss / self-aware edgy or somewhere in between?

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Not a whole lot there yet but looks pretty good so far. Only real issue is kinda wonky grammar and thats not really even a big deal, to me at least. Looking forward to seeing how the animation looks whenever it's added. All in all keep up the good work and good luck, can't wait to see how the game progresses.

Nata16

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks
View attachment 2043558

Overview:
This is the story of Yoru The Purple King (Futanari) that after,
being betrayed by most of all the other kings had awoken in another world,
she discovers her powers are mostly gone and have to get relationships,
with many different peoples to get her powers back.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Release Date: 2022-09-14
Developer: Regisbolg games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2043553 View attachment 2043535 View attachment 2043530 View attachment 2043533 View attachment 2043531 View attachment 2043552 View attachment 2043534 View attachment 2043532 View attachment 2043536

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 2044403
this isn't what I had in mind when I asked for a titfuck.
also, Regisbolg (I'm assuming you are the dev), is this game going to be straight edgy, taking-the-piss / self-aware edgy or somewhere in between?

Huh... Sorry for taking so long to answer my HD died with most assets so i had to rush everything in 2 days.
I planned the story with a end in mind and already wrote on notepad how the end of some chapters to reach said end will go.
Edgy hm... I don't know how to answer that, maybe?
Not a whole lot there yet but looks pretty good so far. Only real issue is kinda wonky grammar and thats not really even a big deal, to me at least. Looking forward to seeing how the animation looks whenever it's added. All in all keep up the good work and good luck, can't wait to see how the game progresses.
Oh yeah... I have someone to check the grammar but he doesn't have much time to do that... we both work and our time to check rarely appear(I write the way i talk/think, but how can i say that... I have a small problem to talk so I have to double check and sometimes i just miss it. I had planned to do some testing animation today(basically 2 or 3 different ways to make animations but decided to rework on the city/world map and while testing it i found a bug and spent the day doing it...)
Will it be futa on male too?
It's on the plans...

May 17, 2020
Is there a way tho know if there is anything to do or if you done for now I am after the cutscene where you meet the teacher after coming down from the roof after talking to MOMO wish there were a journalr or something where you can see what to do next

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
Is there a way tho know if there is anything to do or if you done for now I am after the cutscene where you meet the teacher after coming down from the roof after talking to MOMO wish there were a journalr or something where you can see what to do next
Well... it's on the plans but not for the next update because the 0.3 was supposed to be more of a graphical update. Changing the map design and etc... and would have more content but after i found the bug that was crashing the game after the prologue it made me update it pretty early. Well, to make the journal/ diary(?) might not be that hard i might add it later somewhere after i rework the watch. Making the button small and a "journal/cellphone/something" with the same size by the side.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody leave a review?

demonbra

May 5, 2021
So Regisbolg,

I tried your game, or better, tried to try it.
I'm very skeptical about your map and navigation system. The school consist of 20 maps, with a ~1sec transition. And you add a time system with 6 different periods...

From what there is to see now, the game with probably consist of navigating between each map, at each possible time period and hope to find an event.
Yep, you got it, it's gonna be one of those : a "where the fuck do I go?" game.

There are lots of examples of games who managed to create a decent navigation system, some with many different places, others with less.
A sub map could be an option, with little avatars to tell you if a character is present, a quest menu to tell you where to go, etc. There are lots of possibilities.
But please don't keep it like this. It’s the only advice I authorize myself to give you.

I can't even tell anything else about your game. I tried to navigate for like 10-15min, managed somehow to find 3-4 events and quite because I couldn't take it anymore.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
So Regisbolg,

I tried your game, or better, tried to try it.
I'm very skeptical about your map and navigation system. The school consist of 20 maps, with a ~1sec transition. And you add a time system with 6 different periods...

From what there is to see now, the game with probably consist of navigating between each map, at each possible time period and hope to find an event.
Yep, you got it, it's gonna be one of those : a "where the fuck do I go?" game.

There are lots of examples of games who managed to create a decent navigation system, some with many different places, others with less.
A sub map could be an option, with little avatars to tell you if a character is present, a quest menu to tell you where to go, etc. There are lots of possibilities.
But please don't keep it like this. It’s the only advice I authorize myself to give you.

I can't even tell anything else about your game. I tried to navigate for like 10-15min, managed somehow to find 3-4 events and quite because I couldn't take it anymore.
there is something you forgot in your advice ^^ give a hint to the next event at the end of an event (like yoru thinking momo should be on the rooftop after knoking out and starting her rito cuckification or the mastermind yoru saying i smell pussy near the second floor stair case or again mastermind yoru having her futa sense tingling telling her she'd get some visit at midnight while yoru sleep ...

personaly i'd say even more than the hide and seek with the event what displeased me was ... there is no context, world is because reason, charcter close or not to mc are here and just deal with it, people do thing because rreason again the only moment with some explanation (?) is a joke barely trying to be mysterious but failling at explaining anything, being mysterious and in the end even being a joke as it's not funny

game is very sloppy, but the little i think i understood of the story do interest me (i just hope the futa x male will be optional with the male being feminised as an alternative option at worst, futa on dude or the reverse isn't my thing it's one dick too many for me ^^)