FutaMega

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello! Once again It's me (I know. I'm such a pain in the ass sometimes.. but It's not my fault! Or maybe it is..?), and today this is what I'm looking for, if anyone has already this game of course c:

Game Title: FutaMega
Developer Website:
Language: Japanese, although somewhere else there seems to be an English Version.
Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Cosplay, Big Tits, Futanari, Dick girl, Creampie, Tentacles

So, about the "English" version that i was talking about, I've found the game on this site (It's safe, as far as I know if anyone asks. I've download another game and it was without virus of some sort), but since the links are... Keep2share... someone that has a WAY better internet connection than mine, could please verify the language by downloading it...? Or like I said before, if anyone already has the game, is it possible to have it? Of course like I always says, not just for me but for everyone else in here that is interested?
Thank you so much for your kindness ^^

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Dang it! ç_ç ..probably I'll end up playing this with Chiitrans.
Still, thank you so much for your kindness c:

For the Mod: Case closed! This topic can be definitely moved elsewhere :ForeverAlone:

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Can i discuss the game here? i am stuck after beating the alrune chick i already talked with everyone.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Nevermind. Now i am stuck in the battle with the demon lord. Is this forum dead? Or simply is this game unpopular.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nevermind. Now i am stuck in the battle with the demon lord. Is this forum dead? Or simply is this game unpopular.
It's unpopular because it's japanese only, and not everyone here wants to deal with something that you can't understand (plus it's futa, not everyone cup of tea). Personally speaking, I finished this game long, long ago with Chiitrans but I can't help you because I don't remember a single thing.

Reactions: LewdJiggle

zig

Jul 15, 2017
It's unpopular because it's japanese only, and not everyone here wants to deal with something that you can't understand (plus it's futa, not everyone cup of tea). Personally speaking, I finished this game long, long ago with Chiitrans but I can't help you because I don't remember a single thing.
Thanks for the reply, its a shame its a pretty good game i know next to nothing of japanese but i managed to get the gist of it by using translator agregator and 3 months of studying japanese. I managed to defead the demon lord but i had to cheat the game is a bit unbalanced near the end.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Someone knows what happened with lowrentzca? since a bit more than a year he stopped updating his twitter and pixiv did he catch the japanese cold or something?

dord

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone have a save file? The game's bosses spike difficulty like crazy and I can't be bothered to grind. Thanks in advance.

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Hello guys~! does any one have some [English] version of this game , well i did try to download the the FutaMega to SXS but its still japanese insted of [English] tou .

If any one some link better with some cheat~ please show the sauce! thank you in advance~.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Hello guys~! does any one have some [English] version of this game , well i did try to download the the FutaMega to SXS but its still japanese insted of [English] tou .

If any one some link better with some cheat~ please show the sauce! thank you in advance~.
There is no translation, i recommend using textractor i played it that way.

Reactions: Iru78645

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
well just now i'v tried to use some google translator and some manual and i miss up 5x , can u tell me how to use that textractor thing if u dont mind tou.

Iru78645

Jan 13, 2020
someone knows how to spend the part of the Owl in the sequel of Futamega (Futadia)
1580789179360.png

zig

Jul 15, 2017
someone knows how to spend the part of the Owl in the sequel of Futamega (Futadia)
View attachment 539790
Yes, you need to mine silver first then have it blessed at the church with the succubus the succubus will ask to hunt cockatrices in the desert of the north. I think you get the silver in the ice cave . After you got both items you have to go back to the priest in the attic .

Iru78645

Jan 13, 2020
Yes, you need to mine silver first then have it blessed at the church with the succubus the succubus will ask to hunt cockatrices in the desert of the north. I think you get the silver in the ice cave . After you got both items you have to go back to the priest in the attic .
Where is the ice cave?