• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
While I like the style and art of this game, I don't really like the author's "theme".
All the works that I saw from him thus far always put the sub as distasteful and reluctant of the sexual encounters. This can be seen in this game when there isn't a single scene of the MC having an orgasm. There are dialogues that he "might" be enjoying himself, but he never confirms it nor does he actually cum.
While I understand that this is a rape fantasy at it's core and non-consent is a matter of course, from my perspective the fantasy of being raped only works when you demonstrate how it is also pleasurable. That's why the "assaulter" is always hot. Very few, if any, people have the fantasy of being raped by an ugly person while feeling no pleasure at all.
At the very least, show the MC having an orgasm during it: He doesn't want it, he denies feeling good, but he cums anyway.

Reactions: Drex

Fmcaa

Apr 29, 2024
So I finally got the HP mana bar, how to do quest or train with futas?
Tbh idk what the dev is going for with these features. I think most people are just interested in the scenes anyway, this Hp/mp and exp bars may switch focus too much and the game gets boring.
Hopefully the dev knows what he's doing and doesnt give up on the project.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes