• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Tessa lost her Job, found a new one and had to move across country. I don't know the details but moving was looking like a complicated things needing multiple trips because of undisclosed reasons with lodging being paid for in the old and new place at the same time. A process that could take more than a month. And beyond that, in a new job she might not have a lot of free time in the adaptation period. Beyond that would be speculation. But she loved what she was and maybe still is doing.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Why are futa games always cursed.
Simple, that kind of games are rarer than protagonist-male-dom games, where "quantity" already turns into "quality", while futa-protagonist games are released much less frequently (due to a smaller fanbase).
I would even say that futanari fans and artists are much more motivated than the protagonist-male-dom genre which has a lot of good completed games already. Selling a good protagonist-male-dom game is much more difficult than selling a middling futanari-protagonist game. We need more attempts to make good futanari-protagonist games, and then "celebration of life" will come to our street too!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Silver lining is that the game wasn't Abandoned for poor reception or lack of inspiration, just irl issues.

So somewhere down the line, in the unforeseeable future. IF the Dev gets back on their feet, we could potentially see this game being picked back up again?

Reactions: damnedfrog

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
is it possible for some of you to take over if Tessa is OK to transmit her data? this VN is really great it's a shame not to be able to continue

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
is it possible for some of you to take over if Tessa is OK to transmit her data? this VN is really great it's a shame not to be able to continue
This is a very bad idea. You'll never get the same results and the same emotions from a dev who takes it on.

First, even if the new dev has the original script in hand, he will still see it differently.

Second, the former will almost one hundred percent result in changing the characters, including the mc. And that's always bad.

So if Tessa can't continue, it's better to let it stay that way, in my opinion.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Nothing ever says more "We're so back" than a post saying they're back followed by radio silence for 3 months. It's iconic. Posting on Patreon once a month is not asking much. Safe to say this is dead.

1715036581714.png

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I don't see why you're saying the game is abandoned; there's no such edit on Patreon. I don't know what criteria you're basing this on unless the developer outright told you they had abandoned the game. I don't understand why it's labeled as 'abandoned' now :unsure:

Míster R

Jan 30, 2021
I don't see why you're saying the game is abandoned; there's no such edit on Patreon. I don't know what criteria you're basing this on unless the developer outright told you they had abandoned the game. I don't understand why it's labeled as 'abandoned' now :unsure:
If you knew how many devs have abandoned the development of their games without saying a word

• Sad
Reactions: nuks

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Another futa that bites the dust, it's a real shame, the models were very attractive although I never understood the plot very well.

Reactions: loki671

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I expected it, felt like the Dev was working hard on the Graphics and details but The plot was complicated, MC is a bit boring and always scary and shy and running and we couldn't find peace moments with her, Also It was better to make her a simple Futa (Dick only).
I don't see why it will be better if she didn't had a vagina.
It will removed all the plot about the fact she is something special and can't pass for a transwoman.
Your are asking for a different story.
By the way, a futanari should have both male and female genitalia. If she doesn't have a vagina, she is a dick girl/shemale. Or a pre-op transwoman if she was born in male body and start to transitioning but doesn't have replacement surgery yet .

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes