Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It wasn't a discussion it was a sarcastic response to lighten the day.

Now, would you like fries with that rather large stick that's jammed up your arse?
It was a low blow, even for you. Wish you a good day with your BS.
Don't argue with her! She'll devour you faster than a strawberry body washed shaved clunge.
Won't give her the satisfaction. I like her comments normally, but this was just dumb.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Really, Avaron? Really? What is wrong if someone asks for the planned tags? It's only to see if the game will fit the interest. I don't think you would like it, if you would see content you don't like half through the whole game. I and some other people value our time, therefor we're looking for games we might like and want to avoid we won't like. I don't want a big discussion.
It was probably just in good fun!

To answer your original question, adding some planned tags in bold:

3DCG, Futa/trans protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/trans, Masturbation, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Puzzle, Romance, Female domination, Stripping, Teasing, Lesbian, Ahegao, Animated, Groping, Sex toys, Sleep sex -- Creampie, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Anal sex (very rarely), Titfuck, Multiple penetration, Group sex, Fantasy (not in the usual sense), Titfuck, Internal/X-ray views, and a few others that are too spoilery to list right now.

I do want to note that this isn't a complete list. I have the story mapped out at a high level, but there will be some latitude to include unlisted fetishes if they're in high demand (and if the story allows it).

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
That was the point........

It was a dumb comment.......

THAT'S WHAT I DO.

Damn but some of you just suck the fun out of my job and make me go all serious. I hate going all serious.
Continue to do your stuff, I don't mind. But there are situations, where your comments just don't fit. This was one. Sorry to be a person to suck the fun out of you right now. Overall not my intention.
It was probably just in good fun!

To answer your original question, adding some planned tags in bold:

3DCG, Futa/trans protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/trans, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Puzzle, Romance, Female domination, Stripping, Teasing, Lesbian, Ahegao, Animated, Groping, Sex toys, Sleep sex -- Creampie, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Anal sex (very rarely), Titfuck, Multiple penetration, Group sex, Fantasy (not in the usual sense), Titfuck, Internal/X-ray views, and a few others that are too spoilery to list right now.

I do want to note that this isn't a complete list. I have the story mapped out at a high level, but there will be some latitude to include unlisted fetishes if they're in high demand (and if the story allows it).
Thank you for your reply. Will probably stick around every now and then to see where you stand with your game. Currently playing the posted version. Until now, Jenny and Alexis are two beautis. Can't give more feedback though.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Futa protag and Romance, count me in. The puzzles are weird though, but maybe a few more of them and I'll get the rhythm

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Futa protag and Romance, count me in. The puzzles are weird though, but maybe a few more of them and I'll get the rhythm
I'm definitely counting on feedback in this area to help me tune the puzzles!

Edit: And yeah, the puzzles are a novel approach but I definitely wanted to provide something fresh the community hasn't done a million times already!

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
great game but sadly it's too hard for me with this puzzle i can't understand it at all i tired alot but can't do it :(

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
great game but sadly it's too hard for me with this puzzle i can't understand it at all i tired alot but can't do it :(
Take a look at the Hints and Solutions section in the OP. Perhaps the hints can help! If not, there's nothing wrong with using the provided solutions. The puzzles are there as a challenge for those who want it, but I will always provide the means to see the bonus content one way or another.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm definitely counting on feedback in this area to help me tune the puzzles!

Edit: And yeah, the puzzles are a novel approach but I definitely wanted to provide something fresh the community hasn't done a million times already!
I get the "square with the number" tip, like if it says 2, there should be 2 green squares around it, I also get the tip that green squares should connect but never loop, but the one I don't get so easily is the "arrow tip"

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Wow a game with a futa protagonist after so long and the first thing the Developer focuses on is implementing mind numbing puzzles to unlock scenes. Just amazing. And its not just a simple puzzle no it has to extra complicated bullshit just to unlock one scene. Bravo. Game developer barely make Futa Protagonist games and the one that comes along which is a VN type game and not even Sandbox type has complicated puzzles implemented from the very start just to unlock scenes.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Wow a game with a futa protagonist after so long and the first thing the Developer focuses on is implementing mind numbing puzzles to unlock scenes. Just amazing. And its not just a simple puzzle no it has to extra complicated bullshit just to unlock one scene. Bravo. Game developer barely make Futa Protagonist games and the one that comes along which is a VN type game and not even Sandbox type has complicated puzzles implemented from the very start just to unlock scenes.
You know you could just look for the answers of the puzzles in the first post of this thread, right?

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I get the "square with the number" tip, like if it says 2, there should be 2 green squares around it, I also get the tip that green squares should connect but never loop, but the one I don't get so easily is the "arrow tip"
I assume you looked at the in-game tutorial? Tutorial #2 covers this rule. In that puzzle, there is a "2" arrow clue in a column. That means 2 out of the 3 sub-regions that inhabit that column are highlighted, and the third one is *not* highlighted.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Take a look at the Hints and Solutions section in the OP. Perhaps the hints can help! If not, there's nothing wrong with using the provided solutions. The puzzles are there as a challenge for those who want it, but I will always provide the means to see the bonus content one way or another.
really thanks for the hints

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes