VN Unity Futage: The Age of Futanari [Chapter 1 v1.0] [hazelnuthank]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 14, 2023

Translation: art style was interesting, there's something great about Amazon Futanari, but... with only a little change, you could be making America Great Again[tm]. Or, at the very least, social critique with your smut which is much more interesting.

~And yeah, lazy edit - if I was invested, you'd get a flag on her right hand side & I'd alter the arm to be holding it like in about 100 other great propaganda posters.

Last edited:

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
I wish they used Renpy or put a bit more work into the user experience. It lacks some basics in VNs that kinda sucks not to have, like some kind of rollback, hide text, and saves. The character sprites are also kinda awkwardly placed at times.

It's not the biggest deal yet, but i hope it will be improved in future updates.

It has potential, the art is pretty good(though the nose blush could be toned down a bit), and it looks like it setting up an actual story which i really appreciate.

Galileu

Aug 18, 2018
I really enjoy the story you're creating. I liked end of the world stuff, nice graphics and nice sex scenes, i think it can be more kink and please try alowed to be played windowed. I had to wait like a couple days to play here in my house.
thx for the game, keep being awesome...

hazelnutHank

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Translation: art style was interesting, there's something great about Amazon Futanari, but... with only a little change, you could be making America Great Again[tm]. Or, at the very least, social critique with your smut which is much more interesting.

~And yeah, lazy edit - if I was invested, you'd get a flag on her right hand side & I'd alter the arm to be holding it like in about 100 other great propaganda posters.
Hahaha,
my idea was that when someone thinks or talks doesn't stand in a dynamic pose, but usually has their hands next to their body.
But I definitely see what you mean.
Will keep the pose thing into consideration for EP3.

I wish they used Renpy or put a bit more work into the user experience. It lacks some basics in VNs that kinda sucks not to have, like some kind of rollback, hide text, and saves. The character sprites are also kinda awkwardly placed at times.

It's not the biggest deal yet, but i hope it will be improved in future updates.

It has potential, the art is pretty good(though the nose blush could be toned down a bit), and it looks like it setting up an actual story which i really appreciate.
Thanks for the critique.
I didn't put a SAVE button in EP1 because it's just a short scene to introduce the FUTAGE world and the main heroine.
I'm working on a SAVE button for EP2 (my programming skills are rudimental at best). I'll put down Hide text and rollback into the to-do list for EP3.

I really enjoy the story you're creating. I liked end of the world stuff, nice graphics and nice sex scenes, i think it can be more kink and please try alowed to be played windowed. I had to wait like a couple days to play here in my house.
thx for the game, keep being awesome...
I'll look how to implement windowed mode. No promises.

Just a note for those that will read this. I'm just an artist that wants to tell stories. Will try to improve as I complete future episodes.

About my stile of drawing. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea, but I just like to draw and I like to draw futanaries.

Thanks for all the critiques, positive and negative. I really appreciate them.

The futage World has only FUTANARIES and some MALES, no females. In this world futanaries have female genitalia and a male penis or female genitalia and a male penis and balls.

I will complete EP2 (longer story) this month (November) or at the start of December.

Have a nice day,

Hank.

P.S. First post, Just discovered this forum.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
About my stile of drawing. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea, but I just like to draw and I like to draw futanaries.
Muscular dominant futas are great, especially if it's the protagonist of the game, they're incredibly rare. And your art is very good, the only thing that bothers me a little is the brightly highlighted noses. It's not bad, it's just that my eyes are automatically drawn to them every time. :HideThePain:

hazelnutHank

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Muscular dominant futas are great, especially if it's the protagonist of the game, they're incredibly rare. And your art is very good, the only thing that bothers me a little is the brightly highlighted noses. It's not bad, it's just that my eyes are automatically drawn to them every time. :HideThePain:
Thanks.
I've already scaled back on the bright nose. I like it because I associate it with arousal (I think), but I can see how other people might find it a bit odd and associate it with cold weather or being sick.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote