Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Updated: 2023-11-09
Game/Creator: FutaDom World /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9.4

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game FutaDom World! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The guides show the requirements for events, the recommended dialogue choices for that event, and let you know about the different routes and potential bad ends for that character.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to max your money, max all four stats, and more. Lastly I've improved the game's UI by replacing the textbox with one that is smaller.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: - -
Android: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
Everything is fine, but I have a problem that after installing this mod, the "Back" button disappeared at the bottom of the screen, and I liked it very much. Is there any way to get it back?

Reactions: lexlutha

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Great mod, thanks.
I have same issue as the others. Also, when opening the walkthrough for Mallory, the close button (X) doesn't work, I have to open another character to be abble to close.

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
Every time I try and open " End Checklist 2 " it says " An exception has occurred " and gives me this traceback
anyone facing the same problem or know how to solve it ?

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Every time I try and open " End Checklist 2 " it says " An exception has occurred " and gives me this traceback
anyone facing the same problem or know how to solve it ?
I had the same problem.
It's caused by a variable wrongly called ("wallisColdsteelToggle" instead of "persitent.wallisColdsteelToggle").
Here is the file corrected.
Download it and place it the folder "FutaDomWorld/game/mod/guides/subguides". When prompt to replace answer yes

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
I had the same problem.
It's caused by a variable wrongly called ("wallisColdsteelToggle" instead of "persitent.wallisColdsteelToggle").
Here is the file corrected.
Download it and place it the folder "FutaDomWorld/game/mod/guides/subguides". When prompt to replace answer yes
Thank you appreciate it

Reactions: lexlutha