Fuckboysexcocm

Oct 22, 2023
recomendation for people asking "how do this route", "how pass this event"
theres a walkthrough mod by "Maid Lain", which tells you exactly how to do the routes. You can ""get it of his pateron"" if you know what i mean.
Its a version out of date (.94 instead of .95), but aside from throwing an error at the intro it works

guy421

Jan 22, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with the scene replayer in the phone? Even scenes I literally just did cause a renpy error

Reactions: blarg0192

zaqwsxcde030

Apr 3, 2023
what do you mean how can you see it? By downloading and playing the game...
Is it not running properly for you or what?

personaly i think the new UI looks better than the old one, but its a matter of taste i guess.
excuse me... i meant the new spanking UI or is it just "NEW UI"

Last edited:

Fuckboysexcocm

Oct 22, 2023
excuse me... i meant the new spanking UI or is it just "NEW UI"
Ah, i get what you're saying now.
They're just using "spanking" as an adjective like "flipin" or such. Its just a general UI update.

There is no spanking UI in general afaik. Closest thing i can think off is the bdsm scene with the first abess in the mallory route, but that wasnt changed recently i think.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde030

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Any idea on when the next update should be out? I feel like we just had some momentum with that great new Vicky stuff, and now we're back to the silent treatment :(

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Any idea on when the next update should be out? I feel like we just had some momentum with that great new Vicky stuff, and now we're back to the silent treatment :(
with Sacha's current absence, the relatively recent mini update and them probably wanting to take extra care with the long awaited Renee route, I think it will take some more time...
June update any day now though...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
They are waiting for the moment the paying people are up in arms and one the brink of revolting. Can't risk deploying an update a with a few minutes to spare before impending collapse.
My bet for the half Renee update is
-announced for September
-delayed to October without much explanation
-delayed to November because the update will be so good
-delayed to December because of some personal problem
-rushed released at the last minute by the end of the year with lots of missing stuff

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes