Cridel

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, you can pretty much just get owned by Shauna, the cop lady or Rye. There is a prospect of romance with Vicky. But the overall theme of this game is highly forced, similar situation one might see from another sex-world simulator, Summertime Saga.

Even as a straight male, I happen to like certain things with this game. Surprise, eh? I like the art style, the use of animation and the overall feel of helpless that very much summarizes life as a male currently in Western Society.

Here are some ideas I have worked on.

An idealized over-world simulation is know where is tremendous amount of choices available to customize the play to that of the user. Remember, you are suppose to be like a silent protagonist and the world molds and shapes upon the actions that you take. Your input is decided by specific choices, not by the choices given to you pre-scripted as though you are playing a character that isn't you. Summertime Saga, Incestual Awaken, and A Zombie's Life (which is basically comatose) get around this by giving you some sort of means of identity due to your inserted family members.

In this game, you don't have family members. So there is no inserted aspect of an identity. So an approach I think would be better is the following, because you see this is the type of game where the world is shaped by individual who is playing the game and decides what characteristics you would have rather than the world it self. That might be a bit confusing, but basically this is more of an actual open world setting as I had detailed by the lack of any aspects to identify from concerning your blank state character. The point is this is you in the game, not a boy in the suburbs or in the city during a zombie apocalypse.

So a way around that is by giving the choices and aspects that aren't inherently wrong as long as you know how to play the game and make choices that have rewards given you commit to them and know what you are doing. A youtube user named Egoraptor concerning the success of early Megaman and Megaman X games discusses in the length to you that games are success by the easy of the mechanics to the game and the reward you get for your success. You have difficulty in the game, but the difficulty has to match what you are rewarded with. You know, unlike Final Fantasy 2 (the Jap, not US) in which you go down a long corridor, fighting too many fights that you can stomach, and end up wasting your time finding nothing.

So how do you incorporate that scheme in this kind of world that is basically a sex-dating sim? Well you create branches in which deciding on your choices and skills, you can reach your happy ending.

Therefore, you have three possible choices of how to play.

1) The Sperm Dumpster who wants sex and doesn't care about who. Referenced from Family Guy.

2) The Reluctant Man-Whore, who wants sex, but is shy or uneasy about it. So you have to be seduced and eased into sexual acts of perversion, which is sort of how your relationship with Vicky plays out when you probes your ass with her finger. Then you lose that aspect.

3) The aloof guy, who ends up liking sex and everyone wants to please, but is extremely difficult.

The last one is the one I would implemented into a game like this, and any other games similar to this, including Summertime Saga, which should be entirely based an aloof and dumb protagonist.

Since Vicky is the only female you can actually develop a relationship with and you are stuck giving blowjobs to her and offering your ass. This is fine as a Sperm Dumpster, but as the Reluctant Man-Whore or the Aloof Guy, it doesn't bode with player to character immersion.

So you add transitional aspects like handjobs and footjobs, giving or receiving. You make Vicky want you even if you are not willing to put out. Vicky is a traditionalist, correct? So she is suppose to reflect the traditionalist mindset of male human but as a futanari. So... she wouldn't want sex with you, unless you were married and committed to having children with her. She is looking for a husband, not a boytoy. So her natural affinity is for Reluctant Man-Whores and Aloof Guys, as she is the type who wants to please and she is the type who likes pleasing others, being relationship dominant and sexually modest. So she or the Futa-Waifu Suni is more likely want to be fucked than fucking you, although you can get them to fuck you, but it requires following their scheme of character. You have to marry Vicky before she can fuck you. You have to indulge Suni and be in a three-sum between her and Suni before she'll fuck you. Otherwise, you can give them hand and/or footjobs when the game allows it through progression with that character. You can also fuck them, orally or anally, but only when it is convenient enough for them to engage.

So that time when you come home with Vicky, she should be the one wanting to please you as she is the one who wants to pay the bill and act completely chivalrous around you. So she'll hold off on wanting sex with you. It is possible to give her a blowjob, but you have to acquire her trust as giving a blowjob requires putting your meat (her meat in this instance) in a very dangerous location, a hole with sharp teeth. Blowjobs are a commitment of trust between two people, they are not the easiest nor the most reliable means of sexual activity. That would be the handjob or rubbing genitals together. You know docking. So you can give Vicky a handjob, which is something she would immediately allow in that progression of the story and she wouldn't feel like she is in the friendzone. More likely, she would just rub hers against yours and you can then coax her for a handjob, while she is rubbing her ass against your dick and kissing you at the same time. This is possible due the fact she is shorter than you are.

One thing I think should be implemented in my opinion is Urethra fucking. Why? The giving handjobs and footjobs, even acting subtle in being open to giving sexual acts like blowjobs works well as the Reluctant Manwhore. However, there is the Aloof Guy dynamic that would enable complete immersion for all different types of people who would want to play a game like this.

So how would aloof guy work. Well you are still shy and difficult to work with like the Reluctant Manwhore, but... you don't make any advancements and make it difficult to be pleased, but you not moody or emotional about it. Just a cool guy who everyone wants to please.

Remember you are basically a woman in the 1950s but as a guy with all the men who could be available from the 1950s are futanari. And being aloof and uninterested works for women back in the day in seducing men. The same could apply for a man who is aloof in seducing women or futanari.

Vicky would like the aloof type more so than Suni would, even though you think Suni's positivity works with something who tries hard to please others. But remember, Suni is already in a relationship with Sara. So she doesn't really have the same incentive of trying hard. Plus Vicky secretly liking her Urethra fucked can explain her chivalrous demeanor in respecting males for their small penises and why isn't like other futanari in how she behaves around men. Also why she doesn't seem so forward with her sexuality, because the type of sex she likes isn't the type that futanari are looked highly upon. She is also unsure of how you would approach it. So she seems committed with trying to be this female knight, because it is true that she is trying to seduce you with her knightly charm, she is also trying to get you to do something that she really likes and knows it isn't well received in society as most futanari prefer to just unleash their load down the orifice of another, instead of receiving it and especially down their own cum hole.

Just some ideas here that I think could improve this game, considerably.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, you can pretty much just get owned by Shauna, the cop lady or Rye. There is a prospect of romance with Vicky. But the overall theme of this game is highly forced, similar situation one might see from another sex-world simulator, Summertime Saga.

Even as a straight male, I happen to like certain things with this game. Surprise, eh? I like the art style, the use of animation and the overall feel of helpless that very much summarizes life as a male currently in Western Society.

Here are some ideas I have worked on.

An idealized over-world simulation is know where is tremendous amount of choices available to customize the play to that of the user. Remember, you are suppose to be like a silent protagonist and the world molds and shapes upon the actions that you take. Your input is decided by specific choices, not by the choices given to you pre-scripted as though you are playing a character that isn't you. Summertime Saga, Incestual Awaken, and A Zombie's Life (which is basically comatose) get around this by giving you some sort of means of identity due to your inserted family members.

In this game, you don't have family members. So there is no inserted aspect of an identity. So an approach I think would be better is the following, because you see this is the type of game where the world is shaped by individual who is playing the game and decides what characteristics you would have rather than the world it self. That might be a bit confusing, but basically this is more of an actual open world setting as I had detailed by the lack of any aspects to identify from concerning your blank state character. The point is this is you in the game, not a boy in the suburbs or in the city during a zombie apocalypse.

So a way around that is by giving the choices and aspects that aren't inherently wrong as long as you know how to play the game and make choices that have rewards given you commit to them and know what you are doing. A youtube user named Egoraptor concerning the success of early Megaman and Megaman X games discusses in the length to you that games are success by the easy of the mechanics to the game and the reward you get for your success. You have difficulty in the game, but the difficulty has to match what you are rewarded with. You know, unlike Final Fantasy 2 (the Jap, not US) in which you go down a long corridor, fighting too many fights that you can stomach, and end up wasting your time finding nothing.

So how do you incorporate that scheme in this kind of world that is basically a sex-dating sim? Well you create branches in which deciding on your choices and skills, you can reach your happy ending.

Therefore, you have three possible choices of how to play.

1) The Sperm Dumpster who wants sex and doesn't care about who. Referenced from Family Guy.

2) The Reluctant Man-Whore, who wants sex, but is shy or uneasy about it. So you have to be seduced and eased into sexual acts of perversion, which is sort of how your relationship with Vicky plays out when you probes your ass with her finger. Then you lose that aspect.

3) The aloof guy, who ends up liking sex and everyone wants to please, but is extremely difficult.

The last one is the one I would implemented into a game like this, and any other games similar to this, including Summertime Saga, which should be entirely based an aloof and dumb protagonist.

Since Vicky is the only female you can actually develop a relationship with and you are stuck giving blowjobs to her and offering your ass. This is fine as a Sperm Dumpster, but as the Reluctant Man-Whore or the Aloof Guy, it doesn't bode with player to character immersion.

So you add transitional aspects like handjobs and footjobs, giving or receiving. You make Vicky want you even if you are not willing to put out. Vicky is a traditionalist, correct? So she is suppose to reflect the traditionalist mindset of male human but as a futanari. So... she wouldn't want sex with you, unless you were married and committed to having children with her. She is looking for a husband, not a boytoy. So her natural affinity is for Reluctant Man-Whores and Aloof Guys, as she is the type who wants to please and she is the type who likes pleasing others, being relationship dominant and sexually modest. So she or the Futa-Waifu Suni is more likely want to be fucked than fucking you, although you can get them to fuck you, but it requires following their scheme of character. You have to marry Vicky before she can fuck you. You have to indulge Suni and be in a three-sum between her and Suni before she'll fuck you. Otherwise, you can give them hand and/or footjobs when the game allows it through progression with that character. You can also fuck them, orally or anally, but only when it is convenient enough for them to engage.

So that time when you come home with Vicky, she should be the one wanting to please you as she is the one who wants to pay the bill and act completely chivalrous around you. So she'll hold off on wanting sex with you. It is possible to give her a blowjob, but you have to acquire her trust as giving a blowjob requires putting your meat (her meat in this instance) in a very dangerous location, a hole with sharp teeth. Blowjobs are a commitment of trust between two people, they are not the easiest nor the most reliable means of sexual activity. That would be the handjob or rubbing genitals together. You know docking. So you can give Vicky a handjob, which is something she would immediately allow in that progression of the story and she wouldn't feel like she is in the friendzone. More likely, she would just rub hers against yours and you can then coax her for a handjob, while she is rubbing her ass against your dick and kissing you at the same time. This is possible due the fact she is shorter than you are.

One thing I think should be implemented in my opinion is Urethra fucking. Why? The giving handjobs and footjobs, even acting subtle in being open to giving sexual acts like blowjobs works well as the Reluctant Manwhore. However, there is the Aloof Guy dynamic that would enable complete immersion for all different types of people who would want to play a game like this.

So how would aloof guy work. Well you are still shy and difficult to work with like the Reluctant Manwhore, but... you don't make any advancements and make it difficult to be pleased, but you not moody or emotional about it. Just a cool guy who everyone wants to please.

Remember you are basically a woman in the 1950s but as a guy with all the men who could be available from the 1950s are futanari. And being aloof and uninterested works for women back in the day in seducing men. The same could apply for a man who is aloof in seducing women or futanari.

Vicky would like the aloof type more so than Suni would, even though you think Suni's positivity works with something who tries hard to please others. But remember, Suni is already in a relationship with Sara. So she doesn't really have the same incentive of trying hard. Plus Vicky secretly liking her Urethra fucked can explain her chivalrous demeanor in respecting males for their small penises and why isn't like other futanari in how she behaves around men. Also why she doesn't seem so forward with her sexuality, because the type of sex she likes isn't the type that futanari are looked highly upon. She is also unsure of how you would approach it. So she seems committed with trying to be this female knight, because it is true that she is trying to seduce you with her knightly charm, she is also trying to get you to do something that she really likes and knows it isn't well received in society as most futanari prefer to just unleash their load down the orifice of another, instead of receiving it and especially down their own cum hole.

Just some ideas here that I think could improve this game, considerably.
WoW .. i really hope you can get these ideas to the game dev, i like them ....

and i also would like a link to "Incestual Awaken" game , seems i missed it :(

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
4gb version doest fix when game crush on animation. when animation arrive then it crush ( when pysco girl kipnap main character)

BSladeS

Sep 12, 2017
I went down the road with Suni, too and one time when I went with her, we ended up at Vicky's bar instead. I dont know if it was a glitch or something but my computer died like right after (-_-). So... is that a seperate ending? Is that how you pass the "hidden stat check"?

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, I didn't saw that Yandere scene coming. Game got really dark just like Crimson Gray.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
after reading the thread i think i already have my answer but...is this game still super abusive to the point its rockets way pass normal domination to straight up fucked up?

Reactions: gasthecucks

tontoman

May 4, 2017
after reading the thread i think i already have my answer but...is this game still super abusive to the point its rockets way pass normal domination to straight up fucked up?
Depends on your definitions, normal 'domination' would be past some peoples fucked up already (I assume we're just glossing over issue of chicks with dicks then heh). Just look at anal/oral sex. Sodomy laws in the United States on google But until 2003 for many of the southern states it was techincally illegal, even for different sex and/or married people. That applies to oral sex in Florida, how about getting busted for a BJ any time before 2003 for "unnatural and lascivious" acts lol.

But anyway the one complete path I have played it can get nasty. There's good and bad endings, I assume for every girl you might choose. Not as in dying, but how you're treated in the relationship. It will always be as a sub/dom relationship I assume, but sub being treated nicely (with affection etc.), to the bad ending total shit.
But then nasty bad endings are par for the course with many games. GOR etc.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Depends on your definitions, normal 'domination' would be past some peoples fucked up already (I assume we're just glossing over issue of chicks with dicks then heh). Just look at anal/oral sex. Sodomy laws in the United States on google But until 2003 for many of the southern states it was techincally illegal, even for different sex and/or married people. That applies to oral sex in Florida, how about getting busted for a BJ any time before 2003 for "unnatural and lascivious" acts lol.

But anyway the one complete path I have played it can get nasty. There's good and bad endings, I assume for every girl you might choose. Not as in dying, but how you're treated in the relationship. It will always be as a sub/dom relationship I assume, but sub being treated nicely (with affection etc.), to the bad ending total shit.
But then nasty bad endings are par for the course with many games. GOR etc.
Well there is normal dom/sub like 1 person being varying levels of dominate in a relationship and 1 being varying levels of submissive.

then there is fucked up where 1 person is varying levels of submissive and the dominate one tells you to drink a glass of nails or they will murder/lobotomize you, for example.

i am fine with the rape in the game and the bad endings(despite the horrible save system) but id like the if the people you can romance(slave yourself to) stay the way the are when you meet them and not turn abusive at an instant.

and chicks with dicks are perfectly normal.

Reactions: gasthecucks

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well there is normal dom/sub like 1 person being varying levels of dominate in a relationship and 1 being varying levels of submissive.

then there is fucked up where 1 person is varying levels of submissive and the dominate one tells you to drink a glass of nails or they will murder/lobotomize you, for example.

i am fine with the rape in the game and the bad endings(despite the horrible save system) but id like the if the people you can romance(slave yourself to) stay the way the are when you meet them and not turn abusive at an instant.

and chicks with dicks are perfectly normal.
Well if that's your normal, then you're ok.

For the game, in case it wasn't clear there is two kinds of bad ends I've found. There's the one where you screw up and get captured by the wrong girl. And the ones with the girl you chose. That bad end turnsl abusive, I'm not sure if that's going to be the case for every girl, if you somehow screwed up the dating part.

The good end with Vicky was pretty ok, no abuse. Not entirely clear with Vicky at least what you screwed up to make it bad. I guess when in doubt, be nice as you can. So you can get it them to stay as they are if you get it right, assuming the others are written that way.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes