• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Do you have the new vanja games? like Snow Fairy World, Sperm Demoness Part 7: Final Battle, Mermaid World, Futa Spell 4, Annie’s Adventures In X-Mas Town? I really want play these games...

yankeeslayer

Mar 17, 2018
For every one having trouble extracting the zip: for some reason if you are using winrar it throws a fit but I got 7zip to extract it just fine

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Do you have the new vanja games? like Snow Fairy World, Sperm Demoness Part 7: Final Battle, Mermaid World, Futa Spell 4, Annie’s Adventures In X-Mas Town? I really want play these games...
....so did you find any links to ANY of his games? Cant find a shit he really is bit OCD about deleting everithing online.

GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
....so did you find any links to ANY of his games? Cant find a shit he really is bit OCD about deleting everithing online.
Very true, she is very obsessive about leaks. I've been tirelessly searching for her latest games for over a year and can't find anything. It irritates me that she is like that, it's like her games are the greatest in the world. And believe me, I love her art and ideas, but little or nothing she has tried to improve her drawings and her gamplay since I have known her, around 2013. I wish she would invest the same energy that she uses to hunt witches to improve her works.

Last edited: