Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Will there be a final-version of 1.15, or will be 1.25 the next fixed one?
I think there will be no other version of the 1.15. But the test version works usually well. Also there are not much gallery rooms left in the Part II series. So it is possible that there will be a Part III. And of course for the file size.

Its likely he does it in chapters. Chapter I is the basic story with getting to know each other and the story of the game. Chapter II is to go deeper into it and all the difficulties with the girls. And i think but thats just my opinion that he will do a Chapter III were it starts to get closer to what we all want. A big Futa starting to fuck around and get the girls to the ultimate goal.

Or its just wishful thinking =)

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
A big Futa starting to fuck around and get the girls to the ultimate goal.
Or big Futa become submissive slut for Mistress)) Also I want to know more about The Thing, her story and where is she at camp. I have an idea that Thing is mistery girl with gun:unsure:
It's been a while since the full public version was released.

Take from here -

• Sad
Reactions: MCDom

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Everyone who values their time should avoid this. It's pure grind with no reward. The grind is not even fun, nearly all characters are annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom

Onimori

Nov 9, 2021
Playing 1.15, the maze seems to be broken all tricks or glitches that people described here don't seem to work anymore, can't make it past those two girls in the first part even if i'm four blocks behind them they instantly notice snail connie...

zeezo99

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone share us?
Alpha test scene for 1. 25

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I would never download something from svs. They have much corrupted data and malware in their files. And often it even isn´t the right version.

Reactions: Acedluffy
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes