Asura066

May 3, 2018
So is anyone going to talk about the alignment in the animations? Or is that hash hash moment?

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
The forced save window opening is a massive pacebreaker and causes a ton of accidental saving and backtracking. Maybe no? Or at least in points that make more sense? It's stupid as hell that it opens a save window AFTER you've locked yourself into a bad end saying "Hey save in a different slot :)", if you're going to do that, make the window open BEFORE the choice, not AFTER.

Reactions: SevySub

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
The forced save window opening is a massive pacebreaker and causes a ton of accidental saving and backtracking. Maybe no? Or at least in points that make more sense? It's stupid as hell that it opens a save window AFTER you've locked yourself into a bad end saying "Hey save in a different slot :)", if you're going to do that, make the window open BEFORE the choice, not AFTER.
Tbh, all he needs to do is to set up a dialog choice before the save.

Eg: "Do you want to save the game?" then show choices "Yes" and "No

It prevents from automatically saving while holding down confirm/Z button, which typically used to skip dialogues in RPG Maker games.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Futa Prison v1.2.2 (Patreon) 2024-04-18

(Prisioner rank Added the maid card and 2 more cards)
Added events
  • Titania: Sato human condom
  • Booblaster vs slaves
  • Booblaster Battle
  • Booblaster good ending
  • Booblaster: Bad ending (will be added in version 1.2.3)
  • Booblaster: milk overflowing
  • Booblaster: anal nipple
  • Painting: Chased by a yandere futanari
  • ladycock presentation
  • Gallery chest up to version 1.2.1, you can open it again, same password
    -------------
Bugs fixed
  • Catrina's room image was shown behind the animation
  • Experimental room, when you entered and left you were taken to another room.
Recommendations
-Use the skill defensa total, when booblaster is at her last life points
-pick up the chest or buy TP potion (save some for last, you'll have to spam the new skill)

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Futa Prison v1.2.2 (Patreon) 2024-04-18

Drive
(Prisioner rank Added the maid card and 2 more cards)
Added events
  • Titania: Sato human condom
  • Booblaster vs slaves
  • Booblaster Battle
  • Booblaster good ending
  • Booblaster: Bad ending (will be added in version 1.2.3)
  • Booblaster: milk overflowing
  • Booblaster: anal nipple
  • Painting: Chased by a yandere futanari
  • ladycock presentation
  • Gallery chest up to version 1.2.1, you can open it again, same password
    -------------
Bugs fixed
  • Catrina's room image was shown behind the animation
  • Experimental room, when you entered and left you were taken to another room.
Recommendations
-Use the skill defensa total, when booblaster is at her last life points
-pick up the chest or buy TP potion (save some for last, you'll have to spam the new skill)

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
No bro, I wanted to upload next week with the 3 warriors: ladycock, booblaster and titania... correct bugs add entire gallery and promote it

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
like 7gb now holy shit,

also splitting the story never works well when you are only slowly releasing stuff by yourself, every game that does it grinds to a halt as they are doing almost twice as much and people are only doing one route or another at a time.

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
The game crashes when you want to engage in battle with Kiriha(TypeError-Cannot read property 0 of undefined ), This problem was in the previous version of the game and remains in this one, it’s literally an unfixable bug, what should I do?

Reactions: Ninja Head
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes