mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
This game looks too goofy to be fappable but might have incredible comedic potential. I'm kinda on the fence,
How funny does this get?

Apr 14, 2023
This game looks too goofy to be fappable but might have incredible comedic potential. I'm kinda on the fence,
How funny does this get?
agreed the scenes are goofy af but still real good fappable i mean u can get stuck in a futanari's pubes and the way they the the feet fumes so good made me wonder wtf this laughable if i did not have had these fetishes

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
The game crashes when you want to engage in battle with Kiriha, with exactly the same error (TypeError-Cannot read property 0 of undefined ) the game crashes when you use a healing potion.

azmodianus

Feb 15, 2021
why does valeria have blacked tattoos? i mean i like em but i dont think there is that kind of content in this game

happablap

Dec 7, 2018
I have a brainworm i swear, cant get past the helga scene where she fucks that bottom in her room, i have a serious urge to call my bf and act real prissy. Some game bro

im tapping out and tapping in

mlkg1g2

Apr 10, 2023
did the translation ever get fixed or is it still bad? i remember the last time i played the futas were refered to as "he" which really turned me off.

David_Cajiilig

Mar 4, 2018
Did he add the part in after the general yet? I'd love to see where the story goes or if there was a way to find the general at a weakened state. Also does anyone have the save files for the latest version? thanks

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes