• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
When can we start day 3? I got the sword a few updates back, yet I still can't get Beatrice's cum.
Equip the legendary sword and collect the semen again then go to sleep and go to beatrice's room now you can challenge the oni and get the gold coin

Reactions: Miraak11th

JailBone

Feb 1, 2024
I can't find the pdf game guide in the RAR, what is it called? I just defeated the amazon futa and now I am stuck, as the door is still locked. Can you upload the game guide here?

On your patreon I can't find the code for the chest that gives access to gallery on floor 6 either. Can you link me to the specific post that has it?

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I can't find the pdf game guide in the RAR, what is it called? I just defeated the amazon futa and now I am stuck, as the door is still locked. Can you upload the game guide here?

On your patreon I can't find the code for the chest that gives access to gallery on floor 6 either. Can you link me to the specific post that has it?
[/CITA]
There is a mediafire link in the post, there is the game guide, the code for floor 6 is for patreon members, once you enter you cannot leave floor 6 (that is part of the game).

Reactions: lolnolol69
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes