Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
When can we start day 3? I got the sword a few updates back, yet I still can't get Beatrice's cum.
Equip the legendary sword and collect the semen again then go to sleep and go to beatrice's room now you can challenge the oni and get the gold coin

Reactions: Miraak11th

JailBone

Feb 1, 2024
I can't find the pdf game guide in the RAR, what is it called? I just defeated the amazon futa and now I am stuck, as the door is still locked. Can you upload the game guide here?

On your patreon I can't find the code for the chest that gives access to gallery on floor 6 either. Can you link me to the specific post that has it?

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I can't find the pdf game guide in the RAR, what is it called? I just defeated the amazon futa and now I am stuck, as the door is still locked. Can you upload the game guide here?

On your patreon I can't find the code for the chest that gives access to gallery on floor 6 either. Can you link me to the specific post that has it?
[/CITA]
There is a mediafire link in the post, there is the game guide, the code for floor 6 is for patreon members, once you enter you cannot leave floor 6 (that is part of the game).

Reactions: lolnolol69

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
You can enter on the right side at night, it is next to Erica's room (mm I think the icons cover it; I will change its location in the next version)
1716667781405.png

Apr 14, 2023
i really liked the "dominated by the milf" series mainly the luchas and the evening i was like how dare she just sat on my face with her musky phermone loaded balls (i secretly luvvvv it) and in luchas she farted on me made me feel so tingly thanks for this specific series also she was a hag in her 30s luvvv it thanks again

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
i really liked the "dominated by the milf" series mainly the luchas and the evening i was like how dare she just sat on my face with her musky phermone loaded balls (i secretly luvvvv it) and in luchas she farted on me made me feel so tingly thanks for this specific series also she was a hag in her 30s luvvv it thanks again
This is what I like about my game paintings and the reason I create them, I can create stories without being tied to my game since they take place in another universe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: femdomfartlover

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Futa Prision 1.2.4 Windows (Patreon) 2024-05-19

added events:
- Egg Clan
- Prologue
- battle
- egg clan ending
- sleeping matriarch
- Beatrice facesitting
- Beatrice fucked reverse

To access the egg clan event, use the save that comes by default in the game (from now on I will leave a save in each new version)
- take the new coin and go where the woman on the boat uses the option ????? and transported to the secret room sleep to begin the event
(there is a small bug when changing from character to sato, they take away all of his skills and armor, the solution for now is to defeat and finish the event, a light will appear that will return them to you, don't forget to re-equip your weapons)
--------------------------
Gallery until version 1.2.3
------------
The spirit room is still under construction, the final battle with Beatrice is approaching, I plan a big event, it will be great.
-------------------
Gameplay changes and bugs:
- SATO will now only have level 11 at most, this is to make it easier to do battles.
- Nerfed armors
When fighting Lyzandra, if you lost a lot, she would kill you at level 1.
and that's why you couldn't do any harm.
Therefore, on floor 6 you arrived with level 1 and did not do any damage to the ghost, now when you reach the floor in the ghost you will have level 11.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: femdomfartlover

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FutaPrision-1.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes