Others HTML Futa No Jutsu [Development Thread]

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
The basics:
I consider that there are few 2D futa games, FUTA NO JUTSU is my contribution to eliminate that problem, it is a visual novel, where several female characters from Naruto engage in sexual relations

The story:
Tsunade is training Sakura, and realizes the danger that her pupil is in. sakura does not know how to respond to a possible kidnapping, Tsunade quickly decides to use a forbidden jutsu that gives herself a majestic penis. After training, the jutsu becomes more and more more tempting for Tsunade but there will be other characters, who will not let tsunade use said jutsu(With this basis I would develop the rest of the story)

iamge_1.png

The art:
2d traditional animation / cut out,I've been a 2D animator for a couple of years,so this will be the style of the work( plus there are too many 3D games)

Planned Features:
Although the initial events take place in Konoha, the story does not take place in their world. This will allow me to add other characters, voted for by patrons.
The sexual scenes will be interactive, you will have the possibility to choose the speed of the action, change views, ejaculate and other things.
Occasionally there will be mini-games between levels to perform special actions
I consider that visual novels have a point and an end, so once the main story is finished, I would add several extras to improve replayability

image2.png

I have uploaded a small part of the first chapter, it is now playable, something like a prototype
>> <<

Note:
English is not my main language, maybe there are mistakes, I'm sorry for this
This is my first time using a forum, if there is something missing or strange please let me know.
and yes, all the characters are +18

Last edited:

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
I have added a kind of demo, I suppose it is too short to create a thread in "games", but it is perfect to get the idea across
>>>

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That sounds a little too familiar to someone's work I know. :p
But I like it.
Well...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Besides, I imagine that of course Sasuke, Naruto and others would try to stop her dicking their girls.

Ah what's that line by Genghis Khan about how delightful it is to take their womenfolk before them? ;)

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Well...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Besides, I imagine that of course Sasuke, Naruto and others would try to stop her dicking their girls.

Ah what's that line by Genghis Khan about how delightful it is to take their womenfolk before them? ;)
And that's why I said I like it. (But if it was not clear I meant your work) The Naruto universe has some hot women, but If I understood correctly, the dev is saying this might have characters other than the Naruto universe.

Or is he saying it will not only have women from Konoha but also other places in the (only) Naruto universe?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And that's why I said I like it. (But if it was not clear I meant your work) The Naruto universe has some hot women, but If I understood correctly, the dev is saying this might have characters other than the Naruto universe.

Or is he saying it will not only have women from Konoha but also other places in the Naruto universe?
If it does have other universes, it will be like Futa Concoction. Which is popular enough to be honest, people like that one so they would like this one too hopefully.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
If it does have other universes, it will be like Futa Concoction. Which is popular enough to be honest, people like that one so they would like this one too hopefully.
Yes, I agree. Now let's wait for dev to answer these questions.

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
2D futa game nice. :love:

Can you explain more on this?

A forbidden jutsu always has its costs, and Tsunade in a position of hokage is the least indicated to use them, the cost is that whoever uses the jutsu becomes more and more lustful, some of Tsunade's friends (or not) will try to stop her or report her, At the same time some Naruto Shippuden events will occur in the background of the story, I must clarify that the game will be futa on futa and futa on female, men will have little participation
and there will be some changes to the characters of the franchise so that the story flows better
---The complicated thing is when other characters start to learn the forbidden jutsus---

Or is he saying it will not only have women from Konoha but also other places in the (only) Naruto universe?

The idea is to include characters from other franchises that can be adapted to the story without much problems. As I have planned, the character could be chosen by community votes.
For example
a franchise that is viable is demon slayer
a non-viable franchise the rugrats haha

Reactions: Omniel

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
new pose and system jutsu mechanic(and 2 extra scenes for the patreons)
new secret scene mechanic (patren)
gif_reddit2.gif

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
I have added, chapter system and save, I am happy with what I have now, I am waiting for the developer badge to publish in the games section!