Zack9987

Aug 31, 2021
i think you should consider the second artist if the first one continue to not meet the deadline in the future

Zack9987

Aug 31, 2021
It's the transformation type:

Girl does that and becomes bigger
Boy worships girl and she goes bigger or trasnforms into something else

Bigger dicks, bigger boobs, bigger everything.
perhaps you mean something like this ?

Feredir

Mar 27, 2019
Transformation and submissiveness will be more on a character-by-character/route-by-route basis. For example, Eloise the Innkeeper, most of her stuff will be about feminization with chastity and stuff. So you can completely avoid this if you decline "training" from Eloise. But if you do choose to accept, you won't be locked out of any other routes/characters.
With this transformation stuff, I've written reasons into the story/lore as to why it won't conflict with other routes CG's and endings.
:)
I haven't played the game yet but I'm assuming Eloise is the girl in your profile pic. Is there a way to go down her route WITHOUT getting feminized? I know you mentioned you can avoid this by declining training but not sure if that refers to the feminization or the chastity part (or both). And if it's possible to do so, would I be missing any important scenes?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I haven't played the game yet but I'm assuming Eloise is the girl in your profile pic. Is there a way to go down her route WITHOUT getting feminized? I know you mentioned you can avoid this by declining training but not sure if that refers to the feminization or the chastity part (or both). And if it's possible to do so, would I be missing any important scenes?
Yep, she is the profile pic!
But no, you can't do her route with getting feminized. Training refers to feminization, which includes chastity, and that is what Eloise's route is all about! This is the only route that the player can outright be locked out of, should they decline training. You technically won't miss any important story stuff though.

Reactions: The0 and Will619

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I have received the last image, and so revisions have begun! The artist has told be that it won't take more than a week, so the release date is looking to be June 5th, exactly 1 month after the original expected release date.
But, here is a new piece from the 2nd/new artist. This is the less lewd version, you'll have to wait for the lewd one :)
I hope that you like it!
Order Expression 1.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes