Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I'm going to start work on the next update tomorrow, I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to include, but please let me know if there is anything you want to see.
I'll see what I can do to add a few of your suggestions :)
It seems the cum of the futanaris has brainwashing components (like in futadom world). Can we have an alternative for that?
I want to submit to the almighty futas for their strength (force), money (I'm poor and need the money), intelligence (exploiting my helpfulness) or the local social order (the futas freed protect the land, in exchange the non futas have to do the lower works); but not for being poisoned and brainwashed: I can't have feelings for them, if all the emotions are propably only emerging from futacum running through my venes or something like that. :)

The proposal for aztec culture sounds nice. Not used to often (maybe for a reason? :-D )
Maybe some planttentacle creature? Bachelorette party? Laundry duty for the guards? Crazy alchemist needs help with new potions?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
It seems the cum of the futanaris has brainwashing components (like in futadom world). Can we have an alternative for that?
I want to submit to the almighty futas for their strength (force), money (I'm poor and need the money), intelligence (exploiting my helpfulness) or the local social order (the futas freed protect the land, in exchange the non futas have to do the lower works); but not for being poisoned and brainwashed: I can't have feelings for them, if all the emotions are propably only emerging from futacum running through my venes or something like that. :)

The proposal for aztec culture sounds nice. Not used to often (maybe for a reason? :-D )
Maybe some planttentacle creature? Bachelorette party? Laundry duty for the guards? Crazy alchemist needs help with new potions?
When it comes to the brainwashing side, I intend for it to only be relevant to Eloise and/or Sam. I don't intend for Futa cum itself to be like that, but rather something that is unique to the milk Eloise gives to boys in the Inn.

I was actually already thinking of an alchemist character lol. My only block that I am having design wise is how am I going to the the MC to interact with characters outside of the Inn. Maybe he has free time at the end of every day, or on the weekends, but then, I don't want it to become like a sandbox.

One thing I do want to do later is have a "beach episode". Everyone in unique clothes, it could be fun! :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
I liked the demo, hoping for more to come soon.

Well you could script story "mission" like: go to marketplace and buy/get x, etc with either
1.some time between going for it/back
or
2.simply choosing do x while at outside job.
That or make either morning/evening free. But it might end sandboxy if you won't do something like choosing char x blocks char y(guard/orc if you don't want something like contest who better with mc as judge:sneaky:), or a hard limit of 2/3 paths per playthrough with choosing an unlocked ending/mashed ending depending on choices(depends on how far have you thoughts about direction you want to go with it).
Probably not both free times given that non advanced society worked longer(dunno if you going with low fantasy setting with super rare alchemists/mage or high fantasy with magic being used by like 5% population)

For chastity system(let's call it that for example purpose) make sure to make it only specific char/scene/place, cause it will only create far too many variables to remember|use / splitpaths(a simple sex scene with 2 pictures(action + cum ver) will have to get at least 2 edits to include the cage if angle needs it, 2 scenes - at least 4 images, 3 scenes...). That or simply make it only for non Player character like that friend(not really a fan of chastity to be honest, but make a poll for patrons /and here).

As for those characters Egyptian like char, are you going to make them human with tails/eyes/ears or other bonuses like bodyChanges/mental/cultural diffs like more animalistic acting and/or diff in dicks(and pussies if its real futa not a dickgirl) too?

Le Happr

Jan 4, 2023
Great start for a game, but please don't listen to those who complain about the chastity and futa on male content, you correctly tagged the game with semale domination and sissification, so anyone capable of reading knows what to expect from tags like that. Anyway, I would like to know about future updates, are you planning to go more in the sissification route or more in the futa romance?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Great start for a game, but please don't listen to those who complain about the chastity and futa on male content, you correctly tagged the game with semale domination and sissification, so anyone capable of reading knows what to expect from tags like that. Anyway, I would like to know about future updates, are you planning to go more in the sissification route or more in the futa romance?
Thanks for checking it out!
When it comes to sissification, I'm thinking that the MC will undergo "training" similar to Sam. The difference being that while we can see Sam's appearance and attitude change throughout the game, I may leave full blown sissification changes for the MC until an ending. This is mainly because of what immaim said above. If I have him change too much, it will cause too many variables. Mainly with the art IMO, but this could change. The more Patreon support I get, the more I can pay the artist to create different variants of CG's where the MC's appearance has been feminized/changed.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I just wanted to let you all know that the artist will begin work on the art tomorrow. The next version should have around 8 CGs.
I also believe that I thought up a way to have the game be linear, while also having the MC explore the area. Deliveries. The Inn gets orders, the player does the drink minigame and then delivers them. Maybe to the barracks, an alchemists shop etc.
What do you think?

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
That could be interesting. We can even have a choice whether to interact inside the Inn or to further the story by taking the orders. Inn could function like a hub of sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidicarus

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
defently a game am gonna keep and eye on it also looks we will get watersport later on if thats true am defently gonna support this game on patreon but gonna hold off to see where the game gose first overall am looking forward to it :D keep up the good work :D

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
That could be interesting. We can even have a choice whether to interact inside the Inn or to further the story by taking the orders. Inn could function of a hub of sorts.
Yeah this idea is good! Would be great if the inn was like home and we go out and do other stuff and come back.

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, please, steer clear of character customization unless it's like a full blown "path", it's such a massive waste of time to redraw the same scene 100 times, instead of just having more cg and story.

People who want customization in their games will have to go enjoy the 3d games suited for it, or the ones without sex scene cgs, they exists and it's fun where it belongs.

But for a 2d VN who wants CG sex scenes it's just a workload monster that will ruin you. Focus on the story *you* want to tell with the characters and how they look.

I've put money on this, which I tend to do with futa on trap games with potential. All I need to see happen is story and cg to be steady, and for you to not get drunk on possibility. Stay within what is reasonable and achieveable, save ambition for a future project with more experience and a track record people will be willing to support.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Yeah, please, steer clear of character customization unless it's like a full blown "path", it's such a massive waste of time to redraw the same scene 100 times, instead of just having more cg and story.

People who want customization in their games will have to go enjoy the 3d games suited for it, or the ones without sex scene cgs, they exists and it's fun where it belongs.

But for a 2d VN who wants CG sex scenes it's just a workload monster that will ruin you. Focus on the story *you* want to tell with the characters and how they look.

I've put money on this, which I tend to do with futa on trap games with potential. All I need to see happen is story and cg to be steady, and for you to not get drunk on possibility. Stay within what is reasonable and achieveable, save ambition for a future project with more experience and a track record people will be willing to support.
Thanks!
I completely agree! Like I said, Sam will be the only one physically changing, because that is his path. The MC will change for an ending, so as not to conflict with different scenes, characters and routes.
The way Futa Oasis did it was great, but they have, like, a professional artist/team.

Reactions: TritonSands

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
huh, reminds me of Otto Cubze's character design, might give it a try
Yep. Since this was the artists first time doing Futas and character sprites for a visual novel, I gave him a massive folder full of Futa art from loads of different artists and asked him to draw a Futa elf in a dress and a blonde haired boy. He said that he really liked this "Otto Cubze".

Last edited:
Reactions: lurker2117
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes