Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1691765816298.jpeg

Overview:
Step into the world of Lady Fantastica and her friends

Futa Heroism is the second ever Heroes of Eroticism side story.
When Jane discovers an old, unpublished video game of her favorite franchise, a whole new world opens up for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-01-06
Developer: Kenningsly - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0008.png screenshot0001.png steam_.gif screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
screenshot0013.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well...given the previous games I have little hope that this 1 is any better and just going by the description alone I get the feeling that this, once again, lies about the "meaningful decisions" (or that there may be like 4 of them, but 4 dozen of situations where the player can't decide anything and gets forced into weird crap)

I mean this here already doesn't sound good:

- After being introduced to Sindy, the love of your life, by your mutual ex-girlfriend, she got pregnant the very first time you slept together. But such is life when your range of superpowers includes having an incredible cock. Now that Sindy’s pregnancy has reached the stage where sexual intercourse with your slightly-too-big penis becomes dangerous to the baby, only 2 solutions remain…

Finding the perfect girl to have a threesome with and persuading your girlfriend to train her butt to the point that anal sex will work as well as vaginal penetration once did! These tasks certainly will not be easy, but at least they will be fun. And the city won’t mind if you – from time to time – prioritize these vital tasks over protecting the citizens around you, right? You are sure they will understand. -

1st of all there is no second solution (Edit: just to clarify: There are 2 supposed routes, I won't claim I've played the game, I literally skipped through it to get a feeling if it's more of the same, but I at least didn't get any anal on the supposed anal route, perhaps there were other choices to make, but it didn't feel like the choices really mattered. So there is only 1 route that leads to actual sex), which means the author once again didn't even think what they are writing in their own description and 2nd of all that is not how having an oversized penis works, unless you are incapable of even the slightest amount of self-restraint, so this gives me the impression that, once again, the author didn't even think for a moment if their story makes any fucking sense.

Edit: okay thinking about it I gave the author too much credit, literally nothing of that premise makes any fucking sense to begin with whatsoever & I question if the author ever got intimate with another human being in reality, sorry.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaHeroism-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Yea i'm not holding my breath, even more so after you added to your post lol.

Well...given the previous games I have little hope that this 1 is any better and just going by the description alone I get the feeling that this, once again, lies about the "meaningful decisions" (or that there may be like 4 of them, but 4 dozen of situations where the player can't decide anything and gets forced into weird crap)

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yea i'm not holding my breath, even more so after you added to your post lol.
I mean tastes differ but I 100% agree with the reviews on the other 2 games that pretty lengthily and with a bunch of solid arguments point out how mind-numbingly stupid and nonsensical everything happening is, especially in regards to the story itself and most if not all of the interactions between characters. It's just totally random stuff happening, more often than not without any input on the player's end.

Reactions: ghosthog
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote