• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Huh? There is more female protag with futa/trans, 18 pages, and futa/trans protag (which is almost always on female), 12 pages, than the other way around male protag with futa male 21 pages. The numbers get even more skewed if you take out the trans/shemales.
Most of those games have male protags though. I seriously struggle to find a game with futa on futa, futa on female AND where I can play a non-male protag. Usually it's non-male protag but I have to accept male on futa/female content or I get the girl only stuff but I am stuck playing a dude.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for the update, Boyim. It's like a joke, like he's really trying to troll people with this at this point. It seems hard to believe it's genuine. 3 months could well be too soon, if we're being realistic and judging by past history.

It's tragic as the art and writing really had something. He'd managed to get a unique look and feel to the game, something not looking like a cookie cutter as so many do with off the shelf uncanny valley poser models and poorer humor and writing compared to this game. Sadly it's tainted with all the rest of this baggage and strange hold ups. Such squandered talent!

Although some people complain about VNs not having a lot of gameplay if you look at the other side of the coin and see people allegedly wasting a million hours on mapping and working out game mechanics when people are there for humor, writing and good art or lewd images it's easy to see that the VN route is the lesser of two evils if you can't reach a good balance. If it meant we got this thing moving and the stuff I enjoyed about it then I'd happily see it just go the basic VN route with some text choices. Of course if he announced that I think we'd have to go into cryo stasis for a lifetime or two before we saw any results.
Why is every futa game male protag or futa on male nowadays? So gross :(
Why not female protag?
we're not playing as the Futa Protagonist in this reboot/remake?
oh well there's always next time. to make a good game.
Is there futa on male content?
There is no male on futa content and there will not be any going by the dev, You play as the male but all the H scenes are viewable in the eyes of the Futa. You unlock some by the male peeking at them on NTS or clicking on a door in NTR but you view the whole scene in recollection as the Futa. The dev's main focus on this game is Futa on Female for H scenes or in time futa on more then one female.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Futa Fantasy [Public Version] [Futa Fantasy]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 271 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
So which is getting updates the Original or Remake?

I prefer the original one then the remake cause it has a better flow on Netorare storyline then the other one,

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So which is getting updates the Original or Remake?

I prefer the original one then the remake cause it has a better flow on Netorare storyline then the other one,
Remake, the original is dead. May I ask why you feel this way? Not having a go at you or anything but a few of us been on and off helping the dev with minor things so can pass some feedback on.
Most of my memories of the orgional had the MC watching and knowing so I always viewed more as not the common form of NTR,

Aug 5, 2017
Remake, the original is dead. May I ask why you feel this way? Not having a go at you or anything but a few of us been on and off helping the dev with minor things so can pass some feedback on.
Most of my memories of the orgional had the MC watching and knowing so I always viewed more as not the common form of NTR,
Original?! I just played the Original one and MC was unaware that Futa was NTR Kana, Yuki, Juilette, and Alice did I mistake the wrong one?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Original?! I just played the Original one and MC was unaware that Futa was NTR Kana, Yuki, Juilette, and Alice did I mistake the wrong one?
Yep,
The original which can be found here - https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-fantasy-futa-ntr-v0-2-futa-fantasy.148182/
had one path only the MC was aware of the futa early and joined into watch and ask the futa to have fun. This game is no longer in production.

The remake so the one on this topic has two paths one where the MC knows and one were the MC does not know, going by your description of the game you have played the remake as the original had no path where the MC does not find out about the Futa. So the game you played is getting the updates.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes