GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
More like the anti-NTR crowd
Let's be honest, it's different flavors of frustrating. Anti-NTR comes in, sees its NTR, asks if it's optional, is told it isn't, plays it anyway while complaining.
It's the meme of the otter eating a watermelon while clearly hating the taste of watermelon

NTR crowd comes in, and every single person has a different opinion on exactly how fast girls should corrupt, and how the mc should behave, and treats their taste on the matter as gospel. Insisting the game is trash for not focusing on their favorite aspect in every single update, but plays it anyway.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
seem to not be able to progress after the fireworks and night with kana. stuck on the alice talk in the dining hallway. after i exit the room and come back in, i can repeat the talk indefinitely

edit: seems to just be a bit buggy in general

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Christ. Just ditch Jack and make Saya the main character.
I enjoy it but I kind of wish it was from Sayako's pov, since the MC feels completely unneeded.
You understand that this changes the entire concept of the game? The developer made Netorare and Netorase, and you propose Netori. These are different genres. Seriously, enough is enough. The dude wants to do Netorare, but about 10 percent of the people here are still asking him to do a harem with a dick girl. Seriously, stop, this is the wrong genre of game. What you offer is searched using the Futanari and Harem tags.

Last edited:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
You understand that this changes the entire concept of the game? The developer made Netorare and Netorasa, and you propose Netori. These are different genres. Seriously, enough is enough. The dude wants to do Netorare, but about 10 percent of the people here are still asking him to do a harem with a dick girl. Seriously, stop, this is the wrong genre of game. What you offer is searched using the Futanari and Harem tags.
Spoken like a champ! It was quite an achievement in of itself making an NTR/NTS separate pathing game.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
When the MC has dangling balls may as well call him a male. Completely wrong anatomy too. The scrotum position is off

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
seem to not be able to progress after the fireworks and night with kana. stuck on the alice talk in the dining hallway. after i exit the room and come back in, i can repeat the talk indefinitely

edit: seems to just be a bit buggy in general
I'm also unable to progress past this specific moment. First-time with Kana, 'dream' cutscene, wake up, Alice in the dining room and then it's just an infinite loop between Alice and the dinning room talk.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a save at the current patch? My save for the last update isn't working for me.

Edit: I tried to grab the one on page 45, but it errors out and makes the two new scenes unviewable.
If I choose sex with Kana, the game breaks and gives me an error. If I choose handjob the game has a loop error with Alice in the food hall.

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Are there only images in the gallery from the two new scenes? Since they cannot be obtained and when opening the entire gallery they are still hidden. And even if you open it in the gallery, you simply cannot view them.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
save for the part before fireworks? my save got corrupted because of the other updated :(

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Odd loop error, managed to get out of the alice dining hall loop by trying to leave town, then got stuck in another odd loop.

Last edited:

ItsaJuicyPeach

Jul 21, 2023
You understand that this changes the entire concept of the game? The developer made Netorare and Netorase, and you propose Netori. These are different genres. Seriously, enough is enough. The dude wants to do Netorare, but about 10 percent of the people here are still asking him to do a harem with a dick girl. Seriously, stop, this is the wrong genre of game. What you offer is searched using the Futanari and Harem tags.
Am I missing some context or something? How does me saying what I said prompt this? I would like to see Sayako's pov since the MC does nothing anymore, it's not like I am whispering into the ear of the dev whose game I am pirating lol.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The game is a little broken, the last part works terribly, apart from the fact that there are two scenes that you cannot access, you see Kana having sex on the nts route when you are peeking but you go to the gallery and the scene is not available and to highlight, there is a black cat at the end that says: is the end of the game and there's another question about why you're so indecisive. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes