RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.21] [Ani has Problems]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
How many times are we gonna say that shit isn't implemented yet? Unless you mean pure route, there is not "ntr" route here
i see well i have played the part were son joins the mom with sex with his gf so i have seen that scene but i also want to see the scene where he doesnt join the mom

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
It would be awesome if the creator could put an option in the game to unlock all gallery with what ever route or options you choose

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
any one have the save where you choose the option to not join mom to have sex with gfxmom three some i have already played where he joins but i also want to have the other path to i dont wanna play the game all over.

GMan1954

Dec 12, 2023
Does anyone know what conditions you have to meet to unlock a certain scene in the gallery? It's the one where the tip is "Use farsight to see how GF is doing with that bratty princess".

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Does anyone know what conditions you have to meet to unlock a certain scene in the gallery? It's the one where the tip is "Use farsight to see how GF is doing with that bratty princess".
Pretty sure that's the scene where you both visit the princess and you get sent down to that area with the maze and have to find your way back up to the castle. If you use farsight as soon as you get there you should see that scene.

GMan1954

Dec 12, 2023
Pretty sure that's the scene where you both visit the princess and you get sent down to that area with the maze and have to find your way back up to the castle. If you use farsight as soon as you get there you should see that scene.
I've done all that, but when I get there, the farsight option never comes up and the MC end up just barging into the princess' room to confront her. Not sure if I'm missing something or what.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
I've done all that, but when I get there, the farsight option never comes up and the MC end up just barging into the princess' room to confront her. Not sure if I'm missing something or what.
Farsight doesn't come up as an option iirc, I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to use the farsight item straight from your inventory.

Reactions: varib

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Okay, I found the Farsight, but when I select to use it, it doesn't do anything.
Are you using it as soon as the princess sent you away? I'm pretty sure you can use it immediately after you regain control of your character. If that's not the case then try using it a few times as you progress through the escape sequence. If that doesn't work then I'm unsure what else it could be.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
2 new scenes , both of them are on the ship GF x Sailor. (the last two scenes there)

1st is for 40 lust , just talk to gf on the ship simmilar to the first two.

2nt is for 60 lust and the final scene for GF x Sailor, it's a bigger one with 7 videos. Just try to leave the ship once you hit 60 lust.

Many smaller bug fixxes that got lost over the last few updates and some changes.

• GF now asks MC if he has the farsight with him and that he should use it when she goes to fool around with the sailors. ( she wants him to see / doesn't do it behind his back)
  • The healing scene from last update are now fixxed so you can't miss one. Even if you have 30+ lust, if you haven't seen the 15+ scene then that one will play first.
  • I litterally forgot what else I fixxed but it took me a bit, trust me bro.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes