• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Futa Dating Simulator [v0.14] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FutaDatingSimulator-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Why is it that every trans/futa game with a male protag ends up either being a femdom fest where the MC is basically a slave or awfully written to the point of nausea? I just want some wholesome dickgirls.

"Why is it that every trans/futa game with a male protag ends up either being a femdom fest where the MC is basically a slave"

because it's fucking hot !

Last edited:

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
yes, of course most people who play futa games don't like at all to become the whore of lots of super hot futa.....wait, remind me which futa game is the most popular on this site? :unsure: :)
Yeah, you can purposely change the meaning of my message to make it fits your point, or using other intellectually dishonest way to try misleading people into thinking that you're right… Still, it won't change what I said earlier. Right now, the large majority of futa games aren't that appealing to most guys because it's just about futadom.

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Yeah, you can purposely change the meaning of my message to make it fits your point, or using other intellectually dishonest way to try misleading people into thinking that you're right… Still, it won't change what I said earlier. Right now, the large majority of futa games aren't that appealing to most guys because it's just about futadom.
I'm not changing anything about your words; I'm looking at the site and what works. I get the impression that you're basing it on your personal tastes for the majority. Do you know guys who play this kind of game? I just see that a game like Star Periphery is doing extremely well, and at one point, it was even in the top 10 of this site, for a futadom game, because you say it's a niche of games that few people appreciate, I find that a bit curious? :unsure:

Last edited:

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
I'm not changing anything about your words; I'm looking at the site and what works. I get the impression that you're basing it on your personal tastes for the majority. Do you know guys who play this kind of game? I just see that a game like Star Periphery is doing extremely well, and at one point, it was even in the top 10 of this site, for a futadom game, because you say it's a niche of games that few people appreciate, I find that a bit curious? :unsure:
Everyone just wants something for them. Futa on male is niche enough, and seeing the same "step on me and call me a faggot and say my dick is small" shit gets real old when you're only into it for the fxm part.

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Everyone just wants something for them. Futa on male is niche enough, and seeing the same "step on me and call me a faggot and say my dick is small" shit gets real old when you're only into it for the fxm part.
I'm just saying that factually, considering the small number of futadom games there are, barely a dozen out of over 17000 on this site, and yet this game managed to be in the top 10 of the site, it's likely that there are far more people than you think who enjoy this genre of games, and it's just a factual observation

Furthermore, but this is just my personal reflection, I'm not sure if these games are really niche ? I rather think it's taboo to admit enjoying this kind of game, because a game that supposedly appeals to only a very small portion of people here and yet manages to reach the top 10. I'm not very convinced that we can still call them niche games

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was really bad, first date and it was already bullshit. You don't even have the option to say "no good by" when you realize that this woman is full of shit.
So what, is this just another game where you are a little cunt who has to be tamed by a futa who will treat you like a piece of shit!

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes