DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
Appart from telling you everything I already told a dozens of time = progress naruto then progress ino to unlock thata hinata scene.
Which means if naruto hasnt taught you somerhing yet you need to progress the other girls.

I cant help you more I dont even have access to my computer rn.
Later you can help me more?

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
Appart from telling you everything I already told a dozens of time = progress naruto then progress ino to unlock thata hinata scene.
Which means if naruto hasnt taught you somerhing yet you need to progress the other girls.

I cant help you more I dont even have access to my computer rn.
Ino only show sex when i go to her

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Im stucked with sarada's story, after fucking her with the bunny clothes, she is just there in the floor, no matter how much time it passes, what can i do there?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Im stucked with sarada's story, after fucking her with the bunny clothes, she is just there in the floor, no matter how much time it passes, what can i do there?
Sleeping should reset it but even if it doesn't and its bugged isn't she also in her room ?

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
she isnt in her room i dont have shadow clone jutsu...
you have to sleep in the same place, in this case the ninja village. I didnt realise until recently, but you have to sleep in the same village in order to be able to advance in the story. Same happens with May in the pokemon village

DODOC

May 12, 2024
Please help, i did the three mission with Lucy but I don't have the golden Gow Flower ! i'm stuck !

Denal88

Apr 15, 2023
Does anyone have a list of great Mind control games. I’m not too picky and I’ve played a bunch of the big ones.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
game froze in a blackout screen when pushing the rock in the kitty cave
maybe because i was pushing it to the side? i somehow got inside the right cave walls... i could reach the exit arrow too
also it wasnt obvious where to go for the new content and then when i was upstairs it wasnt obvious to me that i need to talk to every1 before i proceed
no problems otherwise

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
For some reason im phasing through every wall and barrier, is this a bug or did I hit a button on accident that enables that? Can I stop it or is my save fucked?

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
For some reason im phasing through every wall and barrier, is this a bug or did I hit a button on accident that enables that? Can I stop it or is my save fucked?
I had this problem earlier. The dev says you can fix it by using the teleport crystal to go the gallery. You can still walk up to and open doors like normal, you just have to stop before you phase through them.

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
I had this problem earlier. The dev says you can fix it by using the teleport crystal to go the gallery. You can still walk up to and open doors like normal, you just have to stop before you phase through them.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I did notice you can still interact with everything just fine as you mentioned, so I'm kinda starting to enjoy this bug a bit now lol.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes